Rock Content is a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners. We offer an end-to-end content marketing solution, combining SaaS, services, and our talent marketplace.
We’re 500 remote and diverse Rockers distributed around the world, each one unique and adding to our dynamic culture, as well as promoting growth, support and contribution through diversity and inclusion groups. We've tripled our growth in the last 2 years and as we scale in North America, the opportunities to learn and make a huge impact are endless. Join our journey to IPO! Learn more about careers at Rock here: https://rockcontent.com/careers/
This is a remote opportunity and you can be located anywhere in the US or Canada.
Are you in full cycle SaaS or tech sales now with large clients? Are you looking for an exciting global startup environment where you can grow faster, learn more and progress your career? As an Account Executive, you will identify, educate and build relationships with new enterprise clients, while having support from BDR's. Reporting to our Sales Manager, Maria Bross, you will work with a collaborative team to help us scale in North America. The sales team in NAM is new this year and you can help build and shape our processes.
- Sell content marketing software and related services to enterprise clients, directly or through partners;
- Participate in the development, presentation and closure of high added-value proposals;
- Negotiate conditions and contractual deals with large enterprises;
- Promote strategic alignment with the principal people involved in negotiations to facilitate the use of products and execution of services;
- Relate with clients and potential clients to manage diverse business opportunities.
What we're looking for
- 2+ years experience with consultative sales, B2B, and key accounts; large customers with a long sales cycle;
- SaaS or technology sales experience preferred;
- A history of success and hitting targets;
- Ability to handle face-to-face negotiations with autonomy and credibility;
- Become an expert in content marketing and you can get started with the Inbound Marketing Certification and Content Marketing Certification, both available free and online through Rock University.
- Well-developed verbal, writing and interpretive skills;
- Enthusiasm, drive, resilience and motivation to grow your career in sales;
- Highly adaptable to changing priorities;
- Growth mindset and a deep desire to learn;
- A great listener;
- Calm under pressure;
- Being curious to learn about business and people;
- An innovative problem solver.
- Base salary + benefits + sales commission.
- No commission cap!
- Promotion opportunity to management and specialized positions.
What we offer
- Rock University - free access to our marketing courses
- Ongoing workshops and webinars on marketing topics
- Flexible hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Work from home allowance
- Tuition and learning reimbursement
- Parents benefits
- Volunteer paid time off
- Birthday and work anniversary days off
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Being part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world
- Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see results of your work helping to drive us forward
- Being empowered to make decisions to improve customer satisfaction
- Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community and Rockers
Other benefits may be available according to your location.