Come be a part of endless possibilities for growth and professional expertise!
At CohnReznick, we are looking for forward thinking, driven, enthusiastic individuals looking to take the next step in their career. Recognized as a top public accounting firm, CohnReznick has the necessary tools to take outsourced accounting to the next level. Our firm offers a unique culture with in a collaborative atmosphere. We commit to team building and knowledge sharing, empowering our employees with the tools and resources to think differently and become the best people in our profession. As a member of our firm, your success is our success.
Our Bethesda office has an opportunity for a part-time Senior Consultant (20 hrs/week)
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.
- Endless opportunities to contribute to the 11thlargest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- A flexible work environment with competitive benefits
You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your skills and grow your career by assisting our clients with various accounting responsibilities, including:
The part-time Senior Consultant is responsible for the client month end close process for their assigned portfolios, the preparation of internal financials and ensuring proper internal controls over the client’s assets. Must be able to multitask and meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform month end close process for assigned portfolios
- Coordinate monthly distribution process for assigned portfolios
- Preparation of tax and audit schedules
- Perform other client responsibilities as assigned
- Accounting Degree. CPA preferred but not required.
- Ability to work independently on client assignments.
- Strong time management, organizational, attention to detail, communication, and interpersonal skills
CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.