At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale.
The Accounting Specialist will process customer order changes, monitor the company’s accounts receivable cases, and assist with month end reporting. This role will also frequently work interdepartmentally, building relationships with key stakeholders to help the company’s customers succeed. You are a service-oriented administrative professional looking to make an impact within our growing organization!
- Manage cases to ensure timely completion
- Process change requests according to company guidelines
- Proactively communicate with sales and customer support teams to gather necessary information to complete cases timely
- Assist in preparation of consolidated internal and external financial statements and reports by gathering and analyzing information from the enterprise system.
- Ensure charge backs and cases related to month end are completed promptly
- Align accounts receivable subledger to the Balance Sheet
- Perform weekly reporting and cleanup of accounts receivable to ensure accurate balances at month-end
- Actively monitor accounts and correct issues related to incorrect charges, refunds, sales errors, and credits
- Report on customer statuses to accounting leadership, sales and customer support team members
- Prepare and distribute accounts receivable aging report on a weekly basis to notify customer stakeholders of customers at risk for cancellation
- 2+ years of experience in an administration or accounting role
- Microsoft Office experience, including Excel and Outlook
- Prior experience with NetSuite preferred
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Town Halls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- Flexible Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
Spear Education deeply values diversity and what it brings to our communities and our organization.
Everyone is welcomed here, regardless of how you look, your physical abilities, where you come from, when you were born, what you believe in, how you identify, who you love, how you think, and whether or not you have served.
We seek to create a culture where each person feels heard, supported and engaged in a positive, empathetic way.
We are allies in, and advocates for, our shared humanity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.