Pixelmatters is a digital product Design and Development company. Our mission is to make people's life easier, everywhere, everyday. We cultivate a design-driven culture, focused on solving problems and creating solutions. We are a group of unique individuals with the magic ability to improve existing things and to turn ideas into something that you can see, touch and feel.
We're looking for you, an Android Developer who possesses a passion for mobile technologies with an exceptional ability to bring mobile applications to life. A team player who likes to work in a fast-paced environment and has no problem dealing with pressure. You can work closely with Clients, Managers, Designers and other Developers. You have the ambition to work on innovative and inspiring projects.
You believe in your skills and your perspective about the technology world, so you are ready to share your talent with our team. On top of everything, you are someone with pride and passion for what you do.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Kotlin, Android Studio and Android SDK
- Experience working with mobile design patterns
- Ability to integrate web services (RESTful, JSON)
- Understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle (UI implementation and data modeling)
- Care about code quality, maintainability and scalability
- Familiar with version control systems such as Git
- Knowledge of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Good understanding of English (written and spoken)
It would be awesome if you also have...
- Portfolio of Android apps in the Play Store
- Knowledge of CI/CD
- Experience with performance and memory optimization
- Understanding of embedded databases and other system datastores
- Knowledge on other mobile platforms (native Android and hybrid solutions)
- Quality-driven, inspiring and collaborative work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits, including health insurance
- For now, you’ll be working fully remote. Over 2021, we’ve planned opening a new office located at Porto’s downtown. You’ll then be able to decide where to work from