Assist with the development, implementation and improvement of contact center day-to-day operations for inbound technical support and customer service support.
- Develop and implement operational practices that establish positive employer-employee-client relationships and promote high levels of employee morale.
- Manage compliance and reporting for all center operations including call volume forecasting and staffing, client service commitments, budget, forecasted hours versus actual hours, payroll, etc.
- Oversee day-to-day contact center operations and business planning, ensuring staff safety, physical site security, human resource development, operational efficiency and service quality excellence.
- Through demonstrated individual performance; promote the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct.
- Thrive as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment.
- Continue liaison efforts with Account Management, Quality Assurance, Training, Recruiting, WFM, IT and the Client
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience
- Two to three years of contact center management experience.
- Currently a supervisor or above with excellent TOPS implementation skills
- Experience managing programs with varying service objectives, agent skill requirements and technical solutions.
- Strong verbal, listening, and written communications skills required
- Excellent attendance history is required.
- Some travel may be required
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office functions including extended Outlook functions and complex Excel functions .