As the Global Lead Virtualization Automation Engineer at Teleperformance, you will be responsible for transforming visions into reality through automation, while in the comfort of your own home! You will work alongside automation peers and SMEs within the global virtualization team to develop automation pipelines as required. You are a self-starter, motivated by continuous learning and a security-first mindset. You stay abreast of industry trends in DevSecOps and cloud technologies. You have a passion for delivering high-quality technical solutions and driven to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction. You have exceptional problem-solving skills, and the ability to work independently or collaboratively within a team and you will mentor other team members
As a Lead in our automation vertical within the Global Virtualization Team, you will be an integral part of our global virtualization efforts. As a Global Lead Automation Engineer, you will:
- Be a part of the Global Virtualization team focused heavily on enabling virtualization efforts on-premise and on public cloud, IAC, platform automation & support
- Provide technical expertise to infrastructure and delivery teams to develop, build, configure, deploy, and support delivery teams in creating IT solutions related to DevOps, CI/CD, artifact management, automated testing, and monitoring
- Provide technical expertise to delivery teams to develop, build, configure, deploy, and support IT solutions for automation related to environment management, deployment, and operations
- Support and assist delivery teams on their public cloud and DevOps roadmap
- Collaborate with SMEs, developers, and architects, to establish and ensure new environments meet requirements and conform to best practices & supportability
- Provide support/resolution of cloud vulnerabilities and audit items
- Apply experience of DevOps/SRE best practices to enable highly available & reliable systems and processes
- 4+ Hands-on experience engineering, deploying, and managing pipelines in an enterprise scale environment utilizing GitHub, Azure DevOps, or any other build automation tool.
- 3+ Experience with the commonly used managed services in cloud-native environments (Azure (preferred), AWS, GCP) with a working knowledge of their CLIs.
- Proficient with scripting and IaC languages to automate tasks/services (e.g. Bash, Python, Groovy, Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation, ARM, etc.).
- Experience setting up the infrastructure, processes, and tools for container-based development and deployment (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Tanzu, Helm, Tiller).
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPNs, VPCs, DNS, load balancers, security groups, and firewalls.
- Guide and coach engineers to ensure product follows "Shift Left" approach in security and integrate with pipelines
- Incorporate security tools, scans, and quality gates into the pipelines to adhere to regulatory requirements
- Experience using application and network diagnostic and monitoring tools to understand the existing application and network workloads
- Experience with source control tooling, such as GIT, in a team environment.
- Experience with cloud automation/provisioning and configuration management tools using Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Docker or Salt and experience with Containerization Tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in planning, creating, implementing, and maintaining a scalable software development infrastructure
- Experience in Development, Build, and CICD tools such as Git, GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, etc.
- Experience with Cloud Provider Services such as Azure, AWS, GCP, Nutanix or Citrix Cloud
- Experience with development languages such as Java, C/C++, Python, PHP, or .Net a plus
- Virtualization experience preferred; Vmware, Nutanix, Citrix, Azure Virtual Desktops, Amazon Workspaces, Windows Virtual Desktop or equivalent.
Additional Desired Skills:
- Public Cloud Experience (Network, Resource domain, other virtualization technologies such as Desktopas a Service)
- CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional) or equivalent knowledge desirable
- Virtualization Server experience (i.e. VMware, Xenserver, Azure VMs, Nutanix AHV, etc)
Soft and specific skills
- Customer oriented
- Result oriented
- Decision making
- Effective communication
- Stress tolerance
- Emotional Intelligence
- Change management