At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
An exciting opportunity has become available to join Boeing (Jeppesen, A Boeing Company) as Azure DevOps Engineer based in Englewood, CO or 100% Virtual. Candidates can work from our office or in a hybrid mode 100% virtual.
Manage, maintain and monitor the build processes
Create and document release packages
Configure and Control release packages
Maintain the software and hardware configuration of the software and tests
Perform static code analysis
Design and implement continuous integration and continuous delivery
Develop cloud infrastructure/platform code
Maintain configuration documentation
- Manage, maintain and monitor the build processes
- Create and document release packages
- Configure and Control release packages
- Maintain the software and hardware configuration of the software and tests
- Perform static code analysis
- Design and implement continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Develop cloud code
- Maintain configuration documentation
Candidates can work from our office or in a hybrid mode 100% virtual
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or other technical degree
- 7+ years of experience working in a professional environment
- 5+ years of experience using a Linux or other Unix based environment
- 3+ years of cloud deployment experience (Azure preferred)
- Experience with cloud-deployed APIs and micro-services
- Experience with tools for Continuous Version Control, and Build Automation
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework or Agile Methodologies
Preferred Qualification (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience with ARM template deployments
- Experience with bash scripting
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with secure system-to-system communication in the cloud
- Knowledge of like Cloud Foundry
- Experience with configuring and supporting applications in Docker
- Experience with container orchestration using Kubernetes or similar
- Experience operating in a production environment
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools
Typical Education & Experience:
Technical bachelor’s degree and typically 9 or more years’ related work experience or a Master’s degree with typically 7 or more years’ or a PhD degree with typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent. Elements of the Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities. The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work. The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements. Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Colorado Summary pay range: $75,600.00–$140,400.00.00
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.