We're Aspire, a ServiceTitan company
We're Aspire, the leading SaaS provider for commercial landscaping, snow and ice removal, and janitorial businesses. Recently acquired by ServiceTitan, the world's leading provider of software for the trades, our cloud-based business management system enables contractors to grow their business, streamline operations, provide insights, and ultimately impress their customers. When you join our team, you'll be a part of one of the fastest-growing companies in St. Louis, with an award-winning culture that's been celebrated by the St. Louis Business Journal and Inc. Magazine. Trusted by over 50,000 users across thousands of locations, our software helps clients manage upwards of $4B in revenue. Our new partnership with ServiceTitan will enable us to continue scaling our platform and customer base while maintaining our collaborative, tight-knit culture right here in the heart of St. Louis.in the heart of St. Louis.
Ready to make your career move?
The Azure Engineer on the Infrastructure Team will focus to implement and achieve high performance and available Azure cloud infrastructure solutions. You will be expected to Implement enterprise-level Azure IaaS recommendations, ensure appropriate implementation of technology follows all standards and best practices set forth by governing bodies, and provide Azure engineering support to operations and engineering teams.
What You'll Do:
- Support the application development team to ensure critical application services, deployment, and testing are secure and reliable.
- Managed Azure Infrastructure Azure Web Roles, Worker Roles, VM Role, Azure SQL, Azure Storage, Azure AD Licenses, Virtual Machine Backup and Recover from a Recovery Services Vault using Azure PowerShell and Azure Portal.
- Analyze, report on, and make recommendations related to cost management in azure.
- Handle escalated support tickets till closure for MS Azure PaaS platform.
- Ensuring that our application and services are horizontally scalable, highly available, and are deployable with our existing tools
- Following Scrum methodology to track the project details and update the development status every day in the SCRUM.
- Participating in code reviews and making recommendations on requirements and best practices when needed.
- Providing third-level support to operational teams to ensure Incident and Problem Management is a mechanism that feeds continuous improvement
- Share Azure best practices, lessons learned and constantly update infrastructure teammates based on changing technologies, and knowledge related to recent, current, and upcoming Azure Cloud capabilities
- Build engineering automation and productivity tools to streamline and scale applications in the production environment
- Gather, review, and validate network requirements, VNETs, and network security groups
- Strong ability to balance multiple priorities in a high-demand environment.
- Willingness to mentor and develop junior team members on Cloud Technologies
What You'll Need:
- Minimum of bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2 or more Microsoft's Azure Related Certifications or equivalent training in place of a degree.
- A competent professional with over 5-7 years of rich experience in Compute Infrastructure Management and Microsoft Azure Cloud (IAAS & PAAS).
- Capable of quickly learning and delivering solutions as an individual and as part of a team.
- Experience designing and supporting large-scale Azure environments (3+ years)
Must have experience and/or exposure to the following:
- Experience on various Azure services like Compute (Web Roles, Worker Roles), Azure Websites, Caching, SQL Azure, NoSQL, Storage, Network services, Azure Active Directory, API Management, Scheduling, Auto Scaling, and Power Shell Automation
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills including identification of issues, obstacles, and opportunities and development and implementation of effective solutions.
- Highly proficient in Azure IaaS components including but not limited to Compute(VMs, Containers, Serverless, PaaS Services, etc...), Storage(Blob, File Share, Storage Accounts, etc...), and Networking(Azure Firewall, NSGs, VNETs, etc...)
- Knowledge and implementation of High Availability, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, and Performance Tuning best practices
- Experience with Windows running in Azure IaaS environment
- Familiarity with Infrastructure monitoring practices with Azure Monitor
- Strong understanding of Azure Cloud Security(NSG, RBAC, Service-to-Service interactions and least privilege approach from a human and services interaction perspectives, and environment segregation)
Preferred Skills but not required:
- Expertise in JIRA for issue tracking and project management.
- Understanding if full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) that includes Analyzing, Designing, Coding, Testing, implementation & Production Support as per quality standards using Waterfall, Agile methodology.
- Integrated existing API's to Azure API management
- Experience with Architecting and Implementing Azure Cloud Infrastructure
- Strong Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code tools
- Expertise in the creation of CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps
Where You Will Work:
Our St. Louis HQ is currently mostly working from home until the time is right to return to the office. When we do return, our team members will have a nice blend of being in the office three days per week and the option to work from home two days per week. Fully remote employees will be able to stay remote.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.