Business Analyst - Project Management
Location: North Canton, OH, US
Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
As part of the DN Now Project Management Office (PMO), you will work in a collaborative and global environment. You will gain firsthand experience in managing and tracking a transformation program that touches every aspect of the business. Working with various internal stakeholders, you will provide guidance and find solutions for complex business problems.
You are responsible for
- Maintaining and tracking of our corporate wide transformation program DN Now progress
- Preparing Management reports and presentations for the Executive Management
- Acting as the point of contact for various departments, among others Finance, HR and internal Communication within the context of the transformation program
- The administration and governance of our tracking tool, including providing guidance and support on how to utilize the tool to various stakeholders
- Prior experience in managing and communicating with different stakeholders at all levels of the company, including executive management.
- The ability to synthesize diverse activities into clear frameworks to help stakeholders understand how discrete actions support a broader agenda.
- The ability to solve problems and approach challenges and problems in a rational, thoughtful manner that assures understanding and effective resolution.
- Understanding and experience executing change management methodologies.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field
3+ years of experience in a project management related role
- Willingness to travel and flexibility to connect with international colleagues in different time zones.
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
–Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** To all recruitment agencies: Diebold Nixdorf does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diebold Nixdorf employees or any other organization location. Diebold Nixdorf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes**