Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
Lead ongoing partner engagement and own optimization of the associated business opportunities related to commercial ePrescribing partners. Build strong relationships with senior management and facilitate new business contracts. Own execution against a value plan developed for each partner. It may include sales targets, cost savings targets and or other derived efficiencies.
- Establish strong relationships with key stakeholders of assigned partners
- Establish a sales pipeline for B2B EHR vendor partnerships
- Develop annual plans to deliver value from assigned partnerships and achieve value targets
- Escalate issues the present roadblocks to delivering value targets
- Facilitate engagement of cross functional teams between the parties to achieve value targets
- Establish a regular meeting/call with key partnerships
- Develop and communicate intelligence on each assigned partner and keep senior management informed
- Development of content regarding partner solutions and technologies for internal Allscripts intranet and in support of sales, marketing, development and operations
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- 10+ years relevant work experience; 2-3 years at the Expert level or equivalent experience (Preferred)
- Previous experience presenting for executive level audiences (Required)
- Up to 30% travel may be required
Job responsibilities include fostering the Company's compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, adherence to the Code of Conduct and Compliance Program requirements, policies and procedures. Compliance is everyone's responsibility.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Software Vendor market knowledge
We strongly advocate that our associates receive all CDC recommended vaccinations in prevention of COVID-19.
Visa Sponsorship is not offered for this position.
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 postacute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Allscripts' policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire. Allscripts is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursing and hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans
This is an official Allscripts Job posting. To avoid identity theft, please only consider applying to jobs posted on our official corporate site.