WorkOS is looking to hire an experienced business operations manager, to develop process and drive our go-to-market.
At WorkOS, our primary business model is centered around developer adoption, so you’ll be leading initiatives related to prospecting and generating new developer leads and structuring the onboarding process for those users. You’ll work closely with Developer Success to nurture these leads into shipped customers. You’ll also work with an experienced team of engineers to operationalize and drive growth via self-serve. You will also help lay the groundwork for building partnerships and long-term strategic endeavors across the company.
For this role, we are specifically looking for candidates who have experience working at early-stage startups and going “from 0 to 1.” You should be the type of person who has built from the bottom-up rather than maintaining an established machine. This role is best suited for someone who is a self-starter, loves learning fast and running experiments to inform longer-term decisions, and who is focused on output and impact. The right candidate must be able to thrive in an unstructured environment and be comfortable in the constant "semi-chaos" of high-growth companies. If you’ve started a company in the past or intent to start your own, this may be the perfect role for you.
- Manage and "own" the new business pipeline/CRM
- Implement and oversee relevant metrics and effective reporting
- Drive pricing and user forecasting models
- Revenue and cohort analysis
- Exceptional organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- 3-5 years of operational and/or customer facing experience
- Proven effectiveness implementing new and improved processes
- Previous experience in a business operations or strategy role
- Previous experience in SaaS, developer tools or bottom-up growth models
- Previous experience with BI Tools
At WorkOS, we offer resources that emphasize personal and familial well-being. We offer healthcare coverage for you and your family, including medical, dental, and vision. We offer parental leave, paid-time off and flexible working arrangements.
- Competitive pay
- Substantial equity grants
- Healthcare insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision) for you and your family
- 401k matching
- Wellness and fitness monthly allowances
- Flex vacation policy
- Autonomy and flexibility with remote work
Equal Opportunity Employer
WorkOS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.