MISSIONSIDE IS LOOKING FOR TALENT LIKE YOURS TO WORK FROM HOME
You have the unique opportunity to join MissionSide’s work from home team of hard-charging, passionate individuals. The Operations Supervisor supports our mission by providing front-line, first-level supervision and leadership to Customer Service Representatives, meeting team objectives, and coaching Customer Service Representatives to meet established goals.
Signing Bonus: $200 sign-on bonus. Terms: must pass background check, must start by 12/7, pass training. Bonus will be paid first payroll after training is complete.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coach and train employees on Performance of their job responsibilities.
- Handle customer escalations for proper resolution.
- Develop call strategies using available call center technology to achieve objectives.
- Responsible for identifying system inefficiencies and creating viable solutions.
- Monitor phone calls to ensure compliance and quality control standards are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related discipline (preferred).
- Two or more years proven supervisory experience with a call center or similar organization.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills.
- Demonstrated supervisory skills, including coaching and leadership, and dealing with difficult situations.
- Demonstrated experience in positively impacting and motivating a team of CSRs.
- Organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated computer and technical expertise.
- Ability to work Remotely.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- High degree of resourcefulness and creativity.
- Strong problem solving, organizational and analytical/research skills and be able to maximize limited resources to achieve ambitious and complex objectives, and short-and long-range goals.
- Ability to travel to office location in Texas, as needed.