At Blueground, we are guided by a vision to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live. By offering fully-furnished apartments that are move-in ready in the world’s most vibrant neighborhoods, we provide our guests with the opportunity to simply #ShowUpStartLiving. Behind the scenes, we strive for a tech-powered living experience that guests love, homed in an organization where great people are proud to work.
We’ve grown a lot since our founding in 2013. We are now hosting guests in more than 4,000 homes in 15 cities. We have raised more than $100m+ in funding to date and that’s just the beginning
What drives our success is how each of our team members applies our core values. To our team, Time is everything, and we cherish it greatly. For us, Excellence isn’t simply a standard, but an exciting way to look at life. We Care deeply about our clients and colleagues and never lose sight of the human element, which goes hand-in-hand with Transparency which we believe makes our day-to-day life easier.
We are looking to recruit a Client Experience Manager based anywhere in the USA. As a Client Experience Manager, you will find solutions to the stickiest, most unique challenges faced by our guests and our team. Additionally, you will grow and develop a team of 5-10 coordinators serving markets across the US via email, phone and chat. The ideal candidate is an experienced people manager who has worked in hospitality to create memorable experiences for our guests and your team.
While there are core working hours that include weekends and working Pacific Standard Time, this is a salaried position that requires flexibility to meet business needs.
What you will focus on:
- Collaborate with other Team Leads and Managers to align on best practices
- Work cross-functionally to resolve complex guest issues
- Handle escalated guest issues with poise and tact
- Be accountable for the quality and performance of your team
- Coach and develop a team of 5-10 front-line coordinators
- Drive continuous improvement efforts to better serve our guests as well as internal and external partners
What we are looking for:
- Ability to work Friday to Tuesday PST hours
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of professional experience
- 3+ years experience managing teams of 8+ in in a service environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional prioritization and organization skills and the ability to multi-task competing priorities
- Competitive salary
- Flexible paid time off
- Enhanced parental leave
- 401k retirement plan
- Competitive Health insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision), along with complimentary access to OneMedical and Health Advocate
- Flexible work environment through our Blueground Nomads employee mobility program
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in Greece and winter in Dubai!
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.