Responsibilities (Including, but not limited to)
Minimum Qualifications & Requirement
Support.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPRT) is a leading provider of customer and technical support solutions delivered by home-based employees. For more than twenty years, the company has achieved stellar results for global enterprise clients and top-tier businesses. Support.com's proven, omnichannel solutions have been specifically designed and optimized for the homesourcing environment, resulting in industry-leading NPS scores and first call resolution rates. The company efficiently meets changing client needs through its highly-scalable, global network of home-based employees and secure, proprietary, cloud-based platforms.
Position Summary: Responsible for day-to-day coaching of Experts who deal with customer inquiries by phone, in writing or other customer contact venues. Works with leadership teams to identify problems and improve customer service levels. Communicates company and unit policy, procedures and practices either orally or in writing to staff, customers, other departments, and/or senior leadership. Resolves routine and/or escalated customer service problems. Responsible for ensuring staff has the appropriate level of formal and/or on-the-job training to effectively perform the duties/responsibilities of their job. Coaches staff to improve business factors such as; customer service levels, sales performance, call quality, hold time and availability. Writes and conducts performance evaluations; may assist in employment decisions and setting performance goals and objectives; may suggest methods to improve customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coaches a team of 15-20 home-based Experts. Coaches and develops team in all areas of performance including, but not limited to quality, quantity, productivity and attendance.
- Monitors individual calls and provides feedback regarding quality and call handle time
- Presents monthly achievement levels and goals to assigned team and coaches individual team members to ensure improvement and efficient productivity is achieved.
- Writes and conducts performance evaluations, may assist in the employment decision, sets performance goals and objectives and provides
- Manages employee issues regarding attendance, performance, conduct, and delivers appropriate corrective action as needed.
- Responsible for communicating policy updates and company information through team meetings, pre-shift briefings and one-on-one development sessions.
- Handles escalated customer issues and works directly with customers to bring about resolution in a timely and efficient manner.
- May perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned and/or required.
- At least one-year supervisory experience in a Call Center; preferably supporting a Healthcare plan or PBM.
- High School diploma or equivalent related experience.
- Demonstrated leadership skills to effectively develop and lead a high performing team and support less experienced employees with on-the-job training, technical troubleshooting and problem resolution and handling difficult customer situations in a proactive and positive manner.
- Effective problem solving skills used to identify and resolve day-to-day operation and employee relations problems.
- Demonstrated coaching and counseling skills used to effectively develop high performing employees; influence and change individual behavior and assist employees achieve a high level of success and productiveness.
- Knows the business and the mission-critical technical and functional skills needed to do the job; understands various types of business propositions and understand how businesses operate in general; learns new methods and technologies easily.
- Takes on all issues, challenges and people; comfortably confronts and works through conflict; delivers negative feedback and messages without hesitation deals promptly and fairly with problem performers; lets everyone know where they stand; thrives in crises and is energized by tough challenges; not afraid to make negative decisions and take touch actions; challenges the status quo.