mParticle makes it easy to holistically manage customer data along with the entire product and customer lifecycle. Teams across companies like NBCUniversal, Spotify, and Airbnb use mParticle to deliver great customer experiences and accelerate growth. We simplify customer data infrastructure, resulting in cleaner code, improved site and app performance, less maintenance, and reclaimed engineering time. Founded in 2013, mParticle is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Sydney, and London.
mParticle has been recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City and named a “Vendor to Watch” in Gartner’s 2017 Digital Marketing Hubs Magic Quadrant report, in addition to being listed as 2021 Wealthfront Career Launching companies!
mParticle is looking for a creative, organized, and driven Content Marketing Manager to join our content team and craft content that sparks curiosity, educates the market and engages prospects and customers throughout the buyer’s journey.
In this position, you will be a key member of the marketing team, helping to shape the next chapter of this high-growth company by creating impactful content. You will work in close partnership with key stakeholders across Product Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Developer Relations to oversee the curation, creation, and management of mParticle’s messaging. As an ideal candidate, you must be skilled in the ideation and creation of innovative, engaging content.
What you’ll be doing:
- Articulate our unique brand narrative and point of view by supporting campaign creation, website content, and revenue KPIs
- Ensure a uniform and inspiring experience across all channels
- Ideate, develop, and curate compelling content that can live as articles, video, social, and email campaigns with the goal of supporting business growth objectives
- Strategize, plan, and manage the monthly and quarterly content calendars across digital and social channels. Align and collaborate with website, campaign, brand, and product marketing
- Work cross-functionally to manage the end-to-end process of bringing all content to life
- Manage and develop copy for marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Consistently use analytics to validate creative ideas, make strategic decisions and iterate on content assets
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of content management experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Exceptional writing skills
- Experience working Creative, innovative, and strategic thinker
- Ability to use a combination of data, research, and intuition to determine the type of content that will resonate with the market
- Expertise with using SEO best practices to write creative copy that includes effective keyword placement
- Experience with social media engagement strategies and best practices
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment; able to deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced business
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication, strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Website - unique page visits, growth, new visitors, SEO rankings
- Growth - subscribers, followers, opt-in prospects
What’s in it for you:
- 100% company paid health care plans (medical, dental, vision) for employees. 75% paid for dependents
- Flexible work environment with unlimited vacation, 15 company holidays, and quarterly mental reboot days
- Employer funded HRA/HSAs, Stock options, Wellness Programs, Commuter Benefits, Learning and Development opportunities, paid maternity/parental leave, pet insurance…and so much more!
Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.