At Speexx we are building the future of learning. In large businesses and organizations around the world our solutions help millions of people understand each other better every day. We’re looking for curious, hard-working leaders to join the team and help our global Fortune 500 customers to improve their corporate communications. So, join us for the position of
Content Marketing Manager English in Munich, Pavia or Madrid
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to create high-traffic blog content, lead-converting resources, and shareable creative projects. With our Munich based marketing team you will support marketing stakeholders, including demand generation, sales enablement, public and analyst relations, community management, and channels/verticals.
- Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with Speexx´s tone and mission.
- You write clean, concise, well-polished copy.
- Create 4 free resources each month to attract site traffic and social followers, driving new inbound sales leads (examples include eBooks, video content, customer success stories, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis in support of your other projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers.
- Manage email lists and campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in our digital marketing email sends.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges to build a more effective editorial calendar.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in.
- This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience producing B2B content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Experience building audiences either online or offline.
- In-depth knowledge of the WordPress content management system to blog and produce smart CTAs according to customer lifecycle stage and hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written command in English, German is an asset.
- Offices in Munich, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Pavia, Rome, Sao Paulo und Shanghai
- 180+ great talents from more than 35 countries
- Speexx Academy training programs to get you started quickly
- Flat hierarchies, an open culture and fast decision-making
- Get a free language course and choose to work from any of our offices for a while
- Flexible working hours for a great work-life-balance
- Fruits, drinks and the best coffee in town!
Interested? Just hit the apply button and we´ll take it from there. We are looking forward to hearing from you!