Wpromote’s internal marketing team is looking for an experienced content writer who brings both copywriting prowess and organizational aptitude to the table. As part of the agency’s in-house content team, you will be responsible for helping to create and craft content that shares Wpromote expertise with the world.
We need someone who is passionate about evangelizing a better kind of marketing that helps businesses grow and puts customers first. As part of a small-but-mighty, hyper-collaborative team, you’ll have the opportunity to challenge the status quo and bring new ideas to the table, develop thought leadership by working directly with experts and executives from across the organization, and make a tangible impact on the agency as a whole.
You’ll also be executing optimized copy and proofing across a variety of channels and purposes, including the website, social media, the blog, long-form research, campaign landing pages, emails, and more. Secondary responsibilities include partnering on and supporting event initiatives, speaker opportunities, paid advertising, and third party communications.
If you’re a strong writer with a willingness to think creatively, an analytical mind, a truly nerdy love for all things marketing, and a sense of humor, we can’t wait to meet you.
*This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship
**This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except CO, OH, HI, AK, NV, WA.
You will be:
- Utilizing your superlative writing skills to help build better brands, blog posts, campaigns, and more
- Juggling multiple deadlines and clearly communicating with all stakeholders
- Measuring impact and helping to adjust our strategy and iterate based on those results
- Working with the marketing team to build a content-driven inbound marketing machine
- Collaborating with stakeholders on the marketing team and beyond
- Researching and writing about marketing strategies, data, and tactics across verticals, channels, and roles
- Developing relationships across the agency with content contributors, channel experts, and thought leaders
- Learning more about Bravo’s slate of reality programming than you ever thought possible
You must have:
- Minimum 2 years of content marketing experience
- 2 or 4 year degree in English, journalism, digital marketing, or related field
- A writing portfolio with print and/or digital samples
- Ability to create, write, and proof engaging content optimized for specific audiences and channels
- Desire to learn and develop new digital marketing knowledge and areas of expertise
- Project or process management experience
- Expert understanding of SEO, social media, and email marketing
- Opinions on grammar and writing style and a willingness to respectfully express them
- Ability to gracefully give, receive, and incorporate feedback
- Experience with tech including WordPress, Gsuite, Google Analytics, Asana, SEMRush preferable