DoinGud is an NFT ecosystem focused on inspiring creativity and positive social impact.
We strive to be community-owned, governed, and curated, ensuring we empower our creators, curators, collectors, and communities to tap into sustainable income streams, creatively engage with their patrons, and create lasting impact for the causes they care about.
About you and us
We are here to inspire creativity and provide accessibility to this new digital medium. We bring together communities, foster positive impact, manifest opportunity, and remove barriers of entry to inspire creativity and fuel passions.
The DoinGud team is full of proactive creators and hands-on builders. We are currently in execution mode and are excited and committed to providing an innovative, feature-rich, and accessible ecosystem for our creators, partners, and collaborators.
Our team members embody our values and ethos, and we collaborate with individuals who are:
- Kind, Mindful, & Ambitious
- Communicate Openly and Clearly
- Open to Learning, Teaching, and Sharing Knowledge
- Fast-Paced, Delivery-Oriented, and Participate in Do-ocracy
- English Speaking
In the rapidly evolving and exciting NFT space, we are seeking individuals who add unique flair, creative ideas, vibrant energy, and technical wizardry to our team. We view ourselves as more of a movement than a platform, and we are looking for like-minded professionals to join us on this journey.
What does a Copywriter do at DoinGud?
As Copywriter, you will be responsible for writing content for blog, but occasionally also other content type such as video scripts, educational infographics and/or business papers. You will focus on creating easy-to-digest written content that unveil partnerships, demystifies technology and/or puts the spotlights on individuals that make DoinGud so special. Together with the rest of the team you plan, estimate and pick content creation tasks. This plan falling into a larger plan, you happily asks questions and suggest potential improvements. Crypto is the fastest moving tech market out there, you keep an eye out for potential angles where a piece might be suitable to the current crypto news trends.
- Senior level — professionalism and commitment is expected.
- Experience in editorial content.
- Fluent in English. Very good writing skills. Very good grammar and wording. Never any typo.
- Strong Crypto Background — you have experience in investing, staking, farming, trading NFTs and more.
- Processes and communication — you’re happy to set a communication cadence while using the right tool for the job together with people you work with.
- Write articles and sometimes other written content
- Review articles and sometimes other written content
- Hold yourself and team members who may work with you accountable via collaboration tools.
- Help other team members who may need your expertise
- Experience working on Blockchain/Web3 projects
- Experience working with a remote team.
- EU time zone — US time zone is ok.
- Native English Speaker.
- Be part of a movement. We strive for bold changes and envision to make a big impact. Bring your passion, energy and creativity to participate.
- Learn and grow. You get to continuously learn and develop your skills.
- Be free. You have the freedom to set the time you are gonna work.
- Do good.