Location: Mount Laurel, NJ, US
On behalf of our client, Procom Services is currently looking for a Copywriter for a 100% REMOTE (EST) 12-month part-time (20-25 hours/week) contract with option to extend.
The Copywriter is responsible for development of compelling creative concepts and high-quality verbal content, within brand and on strategy, for both print and digital communications. For print, this includes retail merchandising, local and experiential activations, advertising, collateral and other print-focused marketing materials. For digital, this includes web site, off-site advertising and display tactics, radio, videos, digital screens and social media. Working in collaboration with the Head Copywriter, Brand Voice Lead, account managers and designers who create the visual portion of concepts, the Copywriter develops verbal concepts in response to a creative brief, addressing specific challenges and marketing objectives defined by the brief. The Copywriter participates in an agile workflow to produce impact-focused, iterative results that are continuously improved through performance analysis and consumer feedback.
- Executes the copywriting of both print and digital marketing assets as prescribed by creative/marketing briefs under the direction of the Head Copywriter, Brand Voice Lead, Creative Director, Account team, Digital Channel Strategists and clients.
- Provides copy for both small-and large-scale projects, from creative conception to completion
- Brainstorms and strategizes with others within the In-house agency to develop creative direction with a focus on the messaging and tone
Copywriter Summary Required Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to identify, analyze and solve user experience and business problems.
- Strong creative thinker with the ability to apply conceptual strategy.
- Demonstrates proficient expertise in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat
- Proficiency with AP and/or Chicago Manual of Style
- Understands writing applications in traditional and emerging channels – with considerable knowledge of how to write for impact in Digital Marketing tactics
- Maintains a consistent voice and audience focus in writing
- Can “boil down” verbose content to the “essence” of the main message in a concise, effective manner
- Exhibits consistent quality control in work
- Exhibits an understanding of specific channels or vertical markets as required by job function
- Demonstrated ability to adapt style of copy to various audiences, purposes, or media
- Exhibits competency presenting creative work
- Online portfolio required with examples of successful direct-to-consumer and digital advertising work, preferably across a variety of well-known brands.
Copywriter Summary Desired Skills:
- Agile methodology/ environment
- Experience working within legal and compliance parameters
Copywriter Assignment Length
12 Month Contract with possible extension.
Copywriter Start Date
*** Resumes without the portfolio attached and/or a link will not be reviewed. ***