What You'll Do:
- Own customer marketing campaigns and promotions for the Referral Program from ideation to execution across various channels (Email, In App, & Social).
- Partner with the Marketing organization on campaign execution, creative asset design, and user conference programming
- Maintain a clean and consistent end user (our customers, employees, and partners) experience in our referral program management software.
- Drive internal participation of the program through ongoing enablement and by partnering with team leaders to design and execute promotions for employee participation.
- Serve as the go to resource for all questions and feedback related to the Referral program, both internally and externally.
- When needed, facilitate conversations between customers, prospects, and Sales Development Representatives to propel Referral leads forward through the sales funnel.
- Own and maintain version control of our library of resources and program content (from our landing pages to enablement aids), to ensure information is current and accurate.
What You'll Bring:
- 3-5 years of full time Marketing or Communications experience.
- Experience with the Salesforce.com
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable working on cross-functional teams as well as a demonstrated success in developing relationships with customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong project management skills, resourcefulness, and a can-do attitude that will thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think creatively and find new ways to connect with individualized audiences without fear of conforming to past precedent
- Desire to take ownership of work with a keen attention to detail while continuously striving for improvement.