With over 8 million members, VoucherCodes is one of the UK’s largest money saving websites. Partnered with big brands like ASOS, Nike, Argos, Expedia and Pizza Express, we receive over 8 million visits per month. Right now, we’re looking for an enthusiastic Customer Service Executive to work as part of our Support team. At the moment, you will be joining a team who are all working from home, but we have a beautiful office in London eagerly awaiting our return.
Your role will sit within the Operations team, helping to maintain our high standard of customer service to the users of VoucherCodes. As a Customer Service Executive you’ll be responsible for resolving escalated customer issues via email, live chat and on the phone, whilst maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a passion to provide an outstanding customer service experience. Liaising with different parts of the business to resolve any issues a user may have, this is a great chance to improve communication skills and learn all about one of the UK’s most popular savings websites. We’re looking for someone who is motivated and has a great attention to detail, whilst being happy to work independently and as part of a team.
We are working fully remotely at present, but anticipate our office reopening as soon as it is safe to do so! We haven’t let covid stop us bringing in new talent to the team, so we know how to get you up and running quickly while working remotely. Don’t worry, you’re in safe hands. Once our office is open you will have flexibility to get that perfect work/life balance by working some days remotely if you wish.
The ideal candidate would be free to start this 12 month fixed term contract in May, but we can be flexible if needed.
What we need from you
- Previous experience of delivering excellent customer service in retail, call centre or online customer service teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- Ability to use initiative and analyse problems.
- Friendly, positive and can-do manner.
- Research and resolve any problems in a friendly and efficient manner.
- A strong customer focus and a tenacious pursuit of business and team goals.
- Ability to prioritise a complex workload under pressure.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new softwares. Familiarity with Zendesk would be a bonus.
- 2:2 Undergraduate degree from respected university or relevant experience commensurate to a bachelor's degree.
What you’ll be doing
- Investigating and resolving all customer support issues, using our Customer Relation Management tool, Zendesk.
- Liaising with different parts of the business to resolve technical issues both on our website and on our partners’ sites.
- Testing voucher codes and other offers to verify reported problems.
- Flagging issues with relevant team members.
- General administration support to the Customer Service Manager.
What you’ll get from us
- A culture that pushes you to be your best self
- Two uninterrupted hours a week dedicated to your personal development
- The flexibility to get that perfect work/life balance
- More free food than you can ask for. Seriously.
- Zumba, boxing, yoga and football to work off all those free snacks
- Quarterly socials to let your hair down with your team
- Annual company retreat for a well deserved, long weekend of relaxation
- Oh, not to mention our competitive salary, great bonus scheme and a ton of other cool stuff
So, what's next?
- If we’ve piqued your interest, all you need to do to apply is send us your CV with a 200-300 word covering letter outlining why this role and VoucherCodes appeal to you (remember we’ll also have your CV so use this space to tell us what you’re excited about rather than what you’ve already achieved).
VoucherCodes is the UK’s largest digital coupon marketplace, helping millions of consumers shop with the brands they love, for less.
VoucherCodes works with over 5,000 of the UK’s favourite retailers and restaurants, so no matter what consumers are looking for we’re sure to have a great deal to help save them money. VoucherCodes’s website, email newsletter and mobile shopping app make it safe and simple for its 7.7 million registered members to save money, whether they’re shopping online, in-store or through their mobiles.
VoucherCodes is a RetailMeNot, Inc. company.
RetailMeNot, Inc. (http://www.retailmenot.com/corp/) is a leading digital savings destination connecting consumers with retailers, restaurants and brands, both online and in-store. The company enables consumers across the globe to find hundreds of thousands of digital offers to save money while they shop or dine out.