Launch your Sales career at Liberty Mutual Insurance – A Fortune 100 Company!
Provides timely and accurate guidance and service to policy holders and sales representatives for a variety of insurance products, plans and programs. Identifies and responds to customer needs to ensure high customer satisfaction, growth, and retention of business.
- Provides exceptional customer service by responding promptly to all inbound calls or written inquiries regarding Flood, Wind, and other products and services.
- Builds rapport with each customer, both internal and external, and actively listens and responds to requests. Works to retain policyholders who inquire about canceling through open listening, negotiating, and policy review of customer issues.
- Quotes, binds, services, and renews all Wind policies.
- Works with third party companies, including FEMA, CEA, and Wind Associations to provide resolution to complicated/elevated situations.
- Exercises initiative and judgment while researching and solving complex customer complaints and issues.
- Works with other departments to resolve standard and more complex service issues. Point-of-reference for technical/procedural information for Sales and Service personnel.
- Support sales initiatives and sales personnel as appropriate. Assists sales with building strong customer relationships and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Processes policyholder transactions accurately and within Customer Response Center established time standards.
- Handles verbal complaints, including effectively managing difficult customer interactions, with some monitoring and coaching.
- Manages and utilizes time effectively to ensure department meets required service levels for improved customer satisfaction results.
- Proficiently utilizes on-line reference materials to provide confident, accurate, and efficient customer service. Develops and maintains product, procedural and technical systems knowledge. Responsible for satisfying ongoing continuing education (C.E.) requirements in order to maintain necessary P&C license.
- Consistently looks for opportunities to drive continuous improvement to enhance performance and customer experience.
- Provides training and guidance to new employees and cross-functional teams on customer satisfaction skills and allocates and monitors daily workflow. Research and resolve backlogs. Enthusiastically supports and pilots new initiatives within the department. Acts as a leader within the department for supporting change and office or department programs and contests.
- Minimum of 1 year in a customer service or sales role within the insurance industry.
- Working knowledge of Wind and Flood policy handling is required.
- Ability to review, record and organize written data from a variety of sources with no prescribed format is essential.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills are required.
- Ability to interpret and communicate complex contracts to customers.
- P&C license required.
Here’s some of what you can look forward to as one of our employees.
Our compensation programs are designed to deliver above-market pay if you perform well, and significantly above that for exceptional performance over time. Virtually every employee is eligible for some type of variable incentive pay in addition to his or her base pay.
Flexible Work Arrangements
We understand the role work-life balance plays in your ability to stay energized and engaged. So we place an emphasis on regular hours, flex scheduling, and generous time off through paid holidays, vacation days, and more.
Top-Notch Retirement Plans
Our pension plan provides a monthly credit equal to 5% of your eligible compensation. You can also participate in our 401(k) plan, which offers a guaranteed match of $0.50 for every $1 you contribute, up to 8% of your eligible pay.
From regular coaching planning, to paid training, licensing, and 100% tuition reimbursement for approved courses, we’re dedicated to your continued growth, because we know it leads to continued success.
Health & Wellness
You’ll have access to comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage, as well as a host of other insurance and wellness benefits—including progressive parental benefits and support.