As a Customer Success Analyst, your job will be to engage with customers in small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) to help them achieve their desired outcomes and become advocates of Fleetio. You'll proactively reach out to new and existing customers to assist with their adoption and usage of the software. You will also consult with and educate customers who are searching for ways to get more value from their investment. You'll be able to quickly analyze SMB customers to identify opportunities for improvement, provide feedback on best practices in the Fleetio platform and offer additional services and product offerings. You'll also gather invaluable feedback for the Product, Marketing, and Sales teams.
Fleetio is a modern software platform that helps thousands of organizations around the world manage their fleet operations. Transportation technology is a hot market and we’re leading the charge, with raving fans and new customers signing up every day.
As a member of the Customer Success team, you will interact with our SMB customers who represent a diverse set of customer industries and geographies. You will work directly with several Fleetio teams such as Customer Support, Billing, and Product Strategy and be a critical player in driving long-term customer success at Fleetio.
We’re looking for a personable, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and persistent team member. This person excels at building rapport and keeping customers engaged in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment. They genuinely care about every customer and are innovative in finding ways to help them achieve their goals.
What you'll be doing
- Engage with our SMB customers to help them learn the Fleetio platform.
- Become familiar with existing Fleetio best practices and help foster the development of new best practices, to ensure our customers are meeting their goals both inside and outside of the Fleetio platform.
- Conduct retention activities by analyzing customer usage, execute outreach campaigns, and engage customers to help them attain their desired outcomes.
- Assist SMBs during their renewal periods to ensure they're on the most optimal Fleetio plan for their current fleet management needs.
- Manage various customer feedback channels including NPS, tickets, and surveys.
- Represent the voice of our SMB customers during internal Fleetio meetings.
- Document feedback from customers for our Product team to ensure they're always caught up on the latest customer SMB requests or concerns.
- Identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Build customers into advocates to assist us in championing the Fleetio platform.
What's in it for you
- Have the opportunity to focus on a disruptive product offering that is at the center of Fleetio's market strategy.
- Work with fascinating customers and prospects, who are leading the global transportation industry.
- Be a part of an incredible team of A players, who go above and beyond to make Fleetio a successful company. We're a customer-centric team with a great product, excellent support, and countless happy customers.
- Work remotely from anywhere in the United States or from our awesome HQ in downtown Birmingham, AL.
- Collaborate in a transparent environment where you are provided the necessary tools, processes, and encouragement to excel every day.
- Be heard by colleagues who are eager to apply the best practices and ideas you bring to the table and who will share theirs as well.
- Thrive in an environment where you are encouraged to give your customers the proper care and attention they need to be successful.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing role in a SaaS environment (experience in customer success or support with an emphasis on increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention).
- Ideally, our top candidate has previous experience in the fleet / automotive space.
- You have experience working with CRM systems (Salesforce), online project management tools (Asana), internal communication tools (Slack), Google Sheets, Google Docs, etc.
- You enjoy and are comfortable interacting with every level of customer. You have impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- You aren't just completing tasks, you're also thinking strategically about the big picture.
- Your work is meticulous and precise when executing a task. When it comes to details, you are painstakingly accurate and consistently thorough.
- Proven ability to use metrics to identify needs as well as to tell a compelling story.
- Strong team player but also a self-starter who can work autonomously.
- Empathy. You want to help and serve our customers to become natural Fleetio evangelists.
- You are passionate about organization and can adhere to and improve organizational systems. If there’s a way to reduce redundant work, you’re on it.
- Comfortable with change, experimenting, and with trying new ideas.
- The ability to collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and evolving environment.
- Be sure to mention coffee in your application so we know you read this.
- 100% coverage of employee health and dental insurance (50% for family)
- 401(k) + match
- Company stock options
- Vision, STD & LTD
- Dependent Care FSA and Medical FSA
- Generous PTO, Company Holidays & Floating Holiday
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Community service funds
- Mac laptop
- Professional development funds
- Health and wellness incentives
- Remote working friendly since 2012 #LI-REMOTE
Fleetio provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
This application is not intended to and does not create a contract or offer of employment. Employment with Fleetio is at will.
If you have a disability or a special need that requires an accommodation to fill out the online application, please let us know by calling (205) 718-7500 or emailing email@example.com.