As a Customer Success Manager, you have the opportunity to serve, help and guide auto repair shop owners in digitally transforming their businesses with Shopmonkey.
In this position, you will lead Shopmonkey's customer expansion initiatives. You are responsible for building relationships with customers, mitigating churn, building towards expansion, and driving adoption and engagement with key value-add products and features.
You have the Opportunity to:
- Learn all about the Shopmonkey product suite, our customer's journey, and automotive industry
- Empathize with customers, understand their needs and challenges from their POV, recommend and take action on areas where we can help
- Identify areas of the software that our customers are engaging in, drive deeper adoption, up-sell and cross-sell additional products and services
- Ensure customers are engaged and proactively engage in churn mitigation efforts
- Monitor and evaluate the the health of our customer base, ensuring customers renew their subscription on an ongoing basis
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Support, Product and Implementation teams to ensure clean handoffs and exceptional customer experience.
- Maximize the tools available to improve efficiency and reporting, keeping the team on track for growth targets and mitigating churn
- Communicate thoughtful, customized solutions that help customers move forward and grow their business
- Visit customers and attend events/trade shows as required
We are looking for People who:
- Have a clear, professional, friendly and informative communication style
- Have a deep sense of empathy and experience in a customer-facing roles
- Enjoy creative problem solving, being resourceful, and experiencing new and different challenges everyday
- Show a passion for SaaS B2B, are life-long learners, and highly motivated to excel
- Thrive in a dynamic & collaborative startup environment, and are comfortable with ambiguity and seizing opportunity.
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and evolving customer needs
- Have a related education background (Bachelor's degree preferred)
- Experience using tools such as Salesforce, Intercom, Totango, Pendo is a plus
- As a nice plus, truly appreciate cars and/or are familiar with the automotive industry
- Experience managing customers at various life cycle stages
- Experience supporting SAAS products
- Experience being a "product expert" and guiding customers on best practices
About the Industry
The US is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and give their customers a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto-repair shop software company, is a venture-funded, cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business - from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments - all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.