Our mission at Wrapbook is to increase the prosperity of the project economy. A significant shift has occurred within the workforce recently and 50M Americans are now engaged in freelance or project-based work. The popularity of project based employment has introduced flexibility for both employers and employees but also added complexities from a compensation and administrative standpoint. Our vertical fintech platform enables companies to seamlessly onboard, pay and insure their workforces.
We’re building the best product for the entertainment industry but operate in a 50B market and have big goals we want to achieve. With over 30M raised from Andreessen Horowitz, Equal Ventures, Uncork Capital, Jeffrey Katzenberg and CAA co-founder Michael Ovitz, we are at an exciting stage of growth and there isn’t a better time to join!
The Opportunity – Customer Success Manager (Remote - Canada)
We are looking for a solution-oriented Customer Success Manager to join our growing team! The CSM will lead customer onboarding and serve as the strategic account manager for customers by providing consultative servicing through proactive customer engagements. The goal of the CSM is to not only retain the customer, but to always look for opportunities to expand the relationship and their use of Wrapbook. The ideal candidate is highly driven, results-oriented, and will continuously strive to surpass their customer's expectations.
What you'll Do:
- Lead customer onboarding to ensure customers are trained and prepared to be successful with Wrapbook.
- Drive adoption of product enhancements to ensure customers are receiving the full value of their Wrapbook service.
- Proactive customer engagements at key tollgates in the customer life cycle focused on customer goal achievement, process improvements, and overall satisfaction.
- Cross Sell additional Wrapbook services when appropriate to strengthen the customer relationship and provide efficiencies.
- Be a champion for the customer by sharing process improvements, product enhancement requests, and overall feedback to improve the customer experience.
- Creates deep relationships at all levels of the customer organization.
What you’ll Have:
- 3+ years experience as a CSM
- A customer focused mindset with a continuous focus on consultative servicing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to strategically think through problems to identify the root cause and create action plans to resolve them.
- Previous experience at a SaaS company or tech start-up
- Entertainment industry experience strongly preferred
- Previous salesforce experience strongly preferred
- It’d be a plus if you are bilingual
Why Join Us:
At Wrapbook, creativity meets technology — and not just in the product.
In addition to a competitive salary and all the benefits you can expect from a fast-growing technology company, you’ll get access to a team of creative problem solvers and the chance to see your contributions make large impacts.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Work from anywhere in Canada
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Up to $1500 towards IT set up for your home
- Up to 4% matching RRSP / 401K
- Learning and Development Allowance
- $150 Monthly Life Style Benefits
Our Pledge to Fostering an Inclusive and Safe Workplace:
Wrapbook pledges to be a harassment- and discrimination-free space for everyone, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, nationality, neurotype, personal appearance, political affiliation, professional background, race, religion, or sexual identity or orientation.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our Talent team will be in touch with you shortly!