Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
We're looking for a Zoom Gateway Infrastructure DevOps Engineers to join our team. Our team helps maintain the AWS cloud Infrastructure, Kubernetes infrastructure in EKS, CI/CD pipeline, Ansible Tower, monitoring services: Prometheus, Grafana, and Zoom internal monitoring systems.
Some of your responsibilities will include Zoom LiveTranslation and LiveTranscription, Zoom Advanced Whiteboard, Zoom Audio Conference, Zoom Conference Room Connectors, Zoom Web Client, Zoom Live Streaming, Zoom Skype for Business/Lync Integration.
- You'll practice Infrastructure as code (IaC) using Terraform and Terragrunt
- You'll maintain our Kubernetes infrastructure in AWS using Helm Charts
- You'll practice Gitops using ArgoCD and Gitlab
- You'll maintain CI/CD infrastructure components
- You'll deploy monitoring services to monitor infrastructure and applications
- You'll document infrastructure design and implementation in Confluence
- You have experience with EKS and other AWS cloud resources
- You have experience with Kubernetes infrastructure and Istio service mesh
- You have experience with Terraform, Terragrunt, and Helm Charts
- You have experience with Grafana and Prometheus, and other monitoring tools
- You have experience with Gitlab and ArgoCD
- You have experience with Ansible Playbooks and Ansible Tower
- You have experience with Bash or Python scripting
- BS degree in a related field
- You have experience with ELK stack
- You have a MS in a related field
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
$97,920.00 USDMaximum :
$181,170.00 USDIn addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom’s benefits is here
. Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community.
- Visit the Zoom careers site