Zoomies help the world connect — and deliver happiness while doing it. We set out to build the best video conferencing product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Phone, Zoom Rooms, Zoom Video Webinars, Zoom Apps, and OnZoom.
We’re problem-solvers and self-starters, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to dig deep into impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate, and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
- Design and implement zero-downtime to accomplish highly available service (99.99%)
- Design and implement disaster recovery (DR) between different region Datacenters
- Troubleshoot complex production issues, including performance and function issues
- Cooperating with cloud vendor and infrastructure, engineering team for security and service availability
- Provide deep level of outage troubleshooting for systems and Zoom backend service
- Provide the CI/CD model to deploy and configure the production system
- 5+ years experience in a DevOps/Site Reliability Engineering role
- In depth knowledge of Linux: RedHat, CentOS, Debian, etc.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of Ansible and Jenkins
- Experience with Nginx, ETCD in production deployment and troubleshooting
- Familiar with AWS technology including Elastic Search, Elastic cache, DynamoDB, SQS and S3
- Understand gitops and familiar with github or gitlab.
- Solid Bash or Python scripting experience.
- Experience with system monitoring tools
- Excellent communication skills
- BS degree in a related field, MS preferred
Nice to haves
- Ideal candidates have experience with Chat or Instant Messaging - XMPP
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram