Sherpany is the Swiss market leader for meeting management software. Since its founding in 2011, it has pursued the goal of creating a world in which every meeting counts. Over 300 European companies and 12,000 decision-makers are already using Sherpany with the aim of making their business relevant meetings more productive and thereby increasing corporate success. According to a jury of international investors, Sherpany is one of the best scale-ups in Switzerland with the potential to become a unicorn. Sherpany employs over 150 people in six locations in Europe and remotely in 19 countries around the world.
In this role you are part of our Product team of 50 professionals such as Devops, Frontend & Backend Developers, UX & UI Specialists and Product Owners. You work 100% on mission critical projects from the first day on.
You will lead Sherpany's DevOps team to provide a best-in-class experience to both our customers and internal teams. We put a lot of attention to the uptime, quality, security, and our users but we are not afraid to experiment and fail fast.
We have people from all around the world - from Indonesia, through Europe to the U.S.A. so you can work from any place in the world you wish.
What you will be doing:
- Lead an international team of 4 DevOps and support their development within the organization
- Supporting the team in day-to-day operations
- Ultimately responsible for Sherpany's product infrastructure
- Maintain complex distributed systems with changing requirements and being responsible for overall responsiveness and availability of all endpoints
- Ensuring a stable change life cycle management and constantly adjusting to the product teams' needs
- Drive and enable DevOps practices across an organization
- Designing architecture for new requirements and implementation thereof
- Manage various stakeholders and vendors
- Doing regular (internal and external) security assessments and assisting on company audits
- Controlling of assigned budgets
What we will love about you:
- Experience in successfully leading a team (international environment is a plus)
- Past experience running un-managed kubernetes clusters
- Demonstrable knowledge of highly available applications/systems
- Being an open-source enthusiast
- you are a self-starter with a high level of attention to detail
- you have a „get-it-done“ attitude and always aim for the best possible solutions
- you appreciate working in a team with highly motivated and driven people
- comfortable with regular context switches to unblock your team and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- able to stake out short, mid and long-term tasks based on a (multi-) yearly roadmap and assign appropriate priorities
What you'll love about us:
We offer you a varied range of responsibilities and opportunities in an area that strikes a chord with the markets and becomes ever more important with increasing digitalization and the dissemination of Cloud/SaaS solutions.
- You are part of an international company with a flat hierarchy, in which you can take a lot of responsibility and your ideas are always welcome
- In order to maintain your work-life balance, we offer flexible working hours, home office and/or remote-working
- Your personal and professional development is important to us which is why we offer financial support for further education, training etc.
- We work with modern Apple products
- Last but not least: Our corporate culture means a lot to us, which is why we organize regular team events and cultivate a value-driven cooperation
Our recruiting process:
- Send your online application
- First interview with our Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Interview with one of our Squad Leads
- Show us your skills in a Technical Challenge
- Final interview: Get to know the team
Looking forward to having you on our team soon!