Our mission is to unlock the collaborative power of communities by making Web3 universally easy to use, access, and build on
Working with ConsenSys puts you at the forefront of an evolving paradigm, transforming our society for the better. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
Blockchain tech is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler and we’re far from reaching our full potential. You’ll get to work on the tools, infrastructure, and apps that scale these platforms to billions of users.
You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
Creatives at ConsenSys make work that moves the crypto industry forward, spreading our leading-edge products far and wide into the world and pushing for the adoption of Web3 technology. We’re an ambitious team, using our unique point of view to create work that infiltrates crypto culture, influences mindsets, and prizes ourselves on being defiantly optimistic.
What you’ll do
- You will define our global event strategy in partnership with executive stakeholders product and developer teams
- Lead the events team, including the opportunity to build and grow the team
- Create strategy to engage with, best leverage and streamline third-party conference sponsorships
- Track and report event KPIs
- Work cross-functionally with creative teams, product teams and various stakeholders within the organization to create accountability practices
Would be great if you brought this to the role
- 8+ years in event programming and management
- Ability to see the big picture, build a long term strategy, determine appropriate course of action, delegate to the right people and allocate resources to deliver effective, high quality event execution
- Ability to problem solve on the fly, proactively identifying potential challenges or barriers to execution, and delivering solutions for a successful event
- Experience with large, multi-day/multi-track conference programs
- Strong analytical and operational skills
- Impeccable communication skills, especially with regard to executive audiences
- Good multi-project management, prioritization, time management capacity
- An ability to bring unique creative vision to life for compelling, engaging experiences
Don’t meet all the requirements? Don’t sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you’ve got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment apply anyway, detailing your relevant transferable skills in your cover letter. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we’re ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found (https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud/).