Ready to make your career move?
We are looking for a talented direct response copywriter to create content that will drive engagement and conversion across our marketing and sales funnel. If you love creating persuasive copy and content that prompts action, this job is for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Create engaging copy, especially direct response copywriting, designed to drive engagement.
- Help determine which products and features will most excite customers and prospects and clearly articulate the value they deliver.
- Develop, scope, and optimize growth initiatives that increase conversion, engagement, and close metrics.
- Test data-driven techniques to learn what the correct positioning/messaging for any given product, feature, or campaign should be.
- Deeply understand the customer, their needs, wants, demands, and desires.
- Publish content in email marketing systems and CMS platform.
- Continuously optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future tests.
- Proof and QA campaigns to ensure error-free execution.
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years of experience in an equivalent role.
- Four-year college degree with a major in an applicable field or equivalent experience.
- Proven track record of creating, implementing, and optimizing content for email sequences, funnels, and landing pages.
- Understanding of digital marketing and email marketing best practices
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills with ability to think strategically, creatively, and analytically
- High attention to detail, deadlines, and accuracy with minimal supervision
- Basic understanding of the landscaping or trades industry is a plus
Where You’ll Work:
Our headquarters is located in St. Louis, but we’ll be remote until the time is right to return to the office. When that happens, employees based in St. Louis will move to a hybrid work model (three days in the office with the option to work remotely for the remaining two). Fully remote employees will be able to stay remote.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.