Direct, administer and oversee all activities for Client Solutions. Provide escalation and leadership support to all departments on behalf of Client Solutions with a focus on improvement of CS skill levels, adherence to processes and flawless execution
- 2 - 4 years of experience in Client Solutions management
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated critical thinking, strategic thinking, and problem solving behaviors
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to present to all levels of the organization
- Proven strong managerial and leadership skills
- Ability to develop and execute plans
- Professional image and presentation
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Medium to high travel requirement.
- Highest standards of ethical behavior.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience in financial services industry preferred
- Execute client contract specifications on a consistent basis
- Ensure the competency processes and procedures through continual evaluation and development of support teams
- Provide strategic direction for specific accounts in order to support client objectives
- Maintain direct contact with each client on a regular basis, building and maintaining healthy trusting relationships
- Compare revenues by client to budgeted revenues on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis providing detailed explanations of significant deviations as requested
- Maintain clear and open communication with IT, Work Force, Training, Human Resources, Quality Assurance, Executive Leaders and all other support departments
- Ensure all Teleperformance policies and procedures are adhered to, including but not limited to: Security, HR, Operations, etc., and any known infractions of any of these corporate policies and procedures are communicated to the proper Teleperformance Management immediately.
- Escalate outstanding items to appropriate leadership
- Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to including, but not limited to Security, HR, Operations, etc., and that any known infractions are communicated to the proper management immediately