As the Director of Community Growth, lead the company’s field marketing strategy to support the company’s aggressive growth plans and create a competitive advantage within the various market segments.
Plan and implement company presence at local events, trade shows, campsites, and other physical locations where the field marketing team can meet RV owners in collaborating with marketing, operations, and product teams. Own the outbound strategy to deliver on growth, efficiencies, cost, quality, and capacity.
- Strategic planning, goal setting, and directing the field marketing of the company to support key goals of RV owner growth source, select, negotiate, and manage relationships with event and location partners.
- Synthesize and prioritize the needs of RV owners and the internal teams that work with them. Initiate and lead market research to determine what problems should be solved, for whom, how, and why it matters
- Improve core processes, partnerships, internal tooling, and training for field marketing employees.
- Help evolve the playbook for market expansion and execute against it
- Cultivate and provide opportunities for rising talent within the organization
- Supervise two advertising and promotions managers
Educational and Experience Requirements: Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or a related field and two years’ experience as a marketing or sales manager or alternatively no degree and six years’ experience as a marketing or sales manager
Skill Set Required:
- Developing advanced targeting techniques through creative use of data insights to identify high value new customer groups.
- Creating channel by channel sales and revenue goals with clear deliverables across multi-year initiatives.
- Building sales and retention teams from the ground up.
Work Address: 1801 E Cesar Chavez Street, Austin, TX 78702. Position may be 100% remote anywhere in the United States.