Bitwave is a rapidly expanding startup that specializes in software for businesses that use digital assets and crypto. Our platform provides cryptocurrency accounting, tax tracking, bookkeeping, digital asset treasury management, crypto AR / AP tooling, and we recently added full DeFi support (lending pool, liquidity pools, NFTs, etc).
We're looking for a Director of Marketing to direct and oversee the planning, development and execution of the company's marketing and advertising initiatives. The ideal candidate for this role will have extensive background generating revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing for an organization using market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations (ideally in the SaaS, Fintech or crypto/DeFi space).
You will partner with senior management to define and implement a strategy for the company's overall messaging, to ensure message distribution across channels and to targeted audiences. The company and department are in their early growth stages, so it is necessary that you can balance and re-balance shifting priorities as you continue to grow the team to an ideal size.
In this role you will:
- Contribute to the overall growth of the company by planning, implementing, and managing marketing strategy.
- Design, plan and execute effective marketing campaigns.
- Plan, direct and coordinate marketing budgets in accordance with organizational goals.
- Develop and maintain relevant KPIs for the marketing department.
- Review and manage the company's content marketing strategy.
- Evaluate existing market research studies and analyze the results in order to align marketing between customer preferences and the company's financial and branding goals.
- Ensure marketing strategy takes into consideration the latest technology and best practices.
- 10+ years of experience in the marketing function, including demonstrated growth in position complexity and responsibility
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business administration or a related field. An advanced graduate degree is a plus
- Fintech or crypto company experience is required; strong crypto and DeFi knowledge is a plus
- Demonstrated success and the desire to work in a tech start-up environment is required
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills