Location – Chicago, IL | Coralville, IA | or Remote-US
Digital Diagnostics is looking for a Director of Product to join our growing team and to manage a team of Product Managers, Product Owners, and UI/UX Designers who collectively are responsible for establishing the vision and execution of our products. This includes coordinating cross-departmental activities in support of all aspects of the product lifecycle.
As the Director of Product, you will:
- Lead, define, represent, and communicate product strategy to all stakeholders
- Guide, manage and mentor the product team
- Set objectives, evaluate performance, and mentor staff
- Manage product lifecycle from concept to launch
- Align product and go-to-market strategy
- Collaborate with marketing team members to provide downstream product marketing content as needed
- Assess product development sprints and enhancement opportunities
- Own the product roadmap and communicate with executives and other stakeholders
- Oversee and assess third-party technology solutions, recommend vendor management and component lifecycle strategies
- Build processes to deliver quality products that satisfy the needs of our customers
- Analyze and interpret market research, emerging health care marketplace and health IT trends, and other data and apply those insights to drive innovation
- Promote a positive culture aligned with the core behaviors of Digital Diagnostics
What We Are Looking For:
- 7+ years previous product management experience in healthcare technology, either SaaS or medical device preferred
- 5+ years leading a team
- Resource management experience including staffing, planning, and utilization operations
- Ability to build and lead development teams by creating loyalty and trust.
- Highly organized around priorities, velocity, quality, and meeting deadlines
- Strong project management and communication skills, ability to manage diverse, simultaneous projects of varying complexities
- Business acumen and a general understanding of how technology products create value for buyers in the healthcare system
- Demonstrated ability to further develop Digital Diagnostics’ culture
What We Have to Offer:
- Supportive and flexible work environment
- Remote-friendly culture
- Access to competitive benefits
- Mission-driven teammates who are working to tackle complex challenges to help improve the accessibility and quality of medical diagnosis
- Core behaviors that inspire day-to-day interactions
- Dedication to career growth and development of our team members through mentorship programs and defined growth paths
- Virtual social and wellness events
Who We Are:
Digital Diagnostics Inc. is a pioneering AI diagnostics company on a mission to transform the quality, accessibility, equity, and affordability of global healthcare. We pursue our mission through the application of technology in the medical diagnosis and treatment process. The company, originally founded by Michael Abramoff, MD, PhD, a neuroscientist, practicing fellowship-trained retina specialist, and computer engineer, is led in partnership with co-founders, John Bertrand, and Seth Rainford. Digital Diagnostics’ first FDA De Novo cleared autonomous AI system, IDx-DR, is already improving patient outcomes by detecting diabetic retinopathy (including macular edema) at the point-of-care.
Digital Diagnostics is paving the way for autonomous AI diagnosis to become a new standard of care, contributing to democratizing healthcare and closing care gaps. The company works closely with patient advocacy groups, federal regulators, and other quality of care and ethics-focused stakeholders to enable adoption of autonomous AI. For more information and the latest news follow: https://digitaldiagnostics.com/
What We Believe:
At Digital Diagnostics, we’re doing “AI the right way” by building healthcare solutions that are safe, equitable, and accessible. We’re not only building a platform; we’re also building a community that emulates these values. We believe that inclusion and equity in healthcare start with a community of collaborators that celebrates human differences including race, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation, human need, veteran status, political affiliation, and religion. We value what makes each person unique and create a place for everyone to thrive as we build towards shared goals. We’re committed to continuous learning and are striving to create a principled workplace while continuing to impact the world around us.
This position can be located anywhere in the United States. We are not currently accepting applications for candidates located in countries outside of the U.S. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor an immigration case for employment at this time (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration cases).