THIS POSITION CAN BE LOCATED ANYWHERE IN THE US – REMOTE
At Zebra, we’re reinventing how businesses operate at the enterprise edge – helping them run faster, smarter, and more connected than ever before.
A dynamic community of builders, doers, and problem-solvers, we each play a unique role – shaping new technologies, bringing solutions to market, and partnering with companies on the front line of business.
Being a part of Zebra means making your mark as we make digital transformation a reality.
It means growing into a leader at a leading company that makes a distinct difference – because together, we’ve only just begun.
Build Today. Create Tomorrow.
Join a team of builders, doers, and problem solvers.
As part of the Commercial Finance team, this individual contributor role creates shareholder value by providing the right set of data, analytics, and insights to identify dynamics, trends and getting adequate conclusions. Guides and assists different areas of the business in the decision-making process, from corrective actions or tactical activities to more strategic long term moves. Additionally, the role will provide guidance and advice to drive both internal and external compliance with Zebra policies.
- Leads Month End P&L Analysis for the Sales Organization for review with Commercial Finance leadership
- Develops, maintains, and manages a robust routine reporting infrastructure for partners within Sales, Finance, Operations, Management
- Manages the Operating Expense outlook/forecast/plan process for the Sales Organization
- Partners with BU Finance reporting SME in managing the revenue outlook/forecast and Gross to Net consolidation process
- Partners with Sr. Mgr. Commercial Finance and VP Commercial Finance in leading the implementation of new initiatives across the Commercial Finance and broader Finance organization
- Leads the Operating Expense forecasting, planning and analysis process for the Sales Operations leader
- Works collaboratively with regional finance leads to identify commonalities and efficiencies in regional processes, identifies new metrics to drive business growth and new technologies to gain operational efficiencies
- SME and go to person for ad-hoc data, reporting, presentation, communication requests
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required.
- 8years of proven experience in Finance or Accounting
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented skills
- Advanced experience with Excel
- Combination of the following systems, OBIEE, Essbase, and Business Intelligence tools
- Experience in supporting Business Teams
- Proven cross- functional collaboration
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement operational improvements
Zebra is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, ancestry, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position.
Zebra is a federal contractor and is committed to an alcohol and drug free workplace. As a result, all U.S. based employees are subject to the Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace Policy and Procedure.
Location: US-IL-Lincolnshire | US-NY-Hauppauge | US-TX-Fort Worth | US-TX-Austin | US-TN-Nashville
Job ID: 95014
Position Level: Advisor/Advanced/Manager