Why Clipboard Health Exists:
We exist to lift as many people up the socioeconomic ladder as possible. We dramatically improve lives, by letting healthcare professionals turn extra time and ambition into career growth and financial opportunity. We achieve this with our app-based marketplace that connects healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals, allowing healthcare professionals to book on-demand shifts and healthcare facilities to access on-demand talent. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to work when and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to meet their talent needs.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
About the Role:
We are looking for an outstanding Team Member who will be placed at the juncture of Strategy and Operations while working across the org to address our customers’ pain-points, strategically and tactically. You will closely work with our COO and Head of Customer Ops. You’ll be insanely curious, uncover opportunities to solve complex business problems, shape and reshape our strategies and deploy your sharp analytical mindset on high-impact projects.
If management is of interest to you, you will be mentored by Clipboard’s top brass so that you can transition into a management role in the next 8-12 months. You will spearhead our team(s) and hold them accountable for hitting our specific KPIs and departmental goals, with the main focus always being ensuring that our customers and internal stakeholders get the best experience possible.
- Act as our SME (Subject Matter Expert) on all things related to business and marketplace strategy.
- Set clear goals for yourself and eventually also for your teams.
- Conduct effective resource planning.
- Hire, train, and coach team members.
- Monitor performance of the team and regularly provide written feedback.
- Analyze trends & team performance periodically to identify improvement areas for the team – coaching, training, focused audits etc.
- Assisting management team members in identifying trends and establishing goals.
Skill Set Requirement:
- Consulting / banking / strategy / Mathematics / Project management / economics background
- Strong analytical skills – we are a data driven company and expect our folks to be comfortable with numbers and pulling their reports.
- Excellent communication skills & interpersonal skills.
Beyond the basics, what will make you successful:
- Extreme Ownership: the buck stops with you, no matter what anyone else did or did not do. You’re self-reliant, and can get things done in the chaos. You maintain uncomfortably high standards for both yourself and the people reporting to you.
- Extreme Curiosity: you ask “why” 3-5 times in a row for the same problem, digging and digging and not being satisfied until you truly understand the root cause.