Artificial Intelligence (AI) is transforming the world in almost every industry. Everyone knows only high-quality annotated training data can produce the most accurate machine learning solutions. However, creating training data with high-quality in a scalable way is very challenging, and very few companies can do it. Even less can do it well, which is why businesses across all industries trust CloudFactory, a world leader in deploying managed cloud labor services to get the job done on time, on budget, on quality & throughput targets.
CloudFactory, a global leader in combining people and technology to provide workforce solutions for machine learning and business process optimization provides a tech-forward, professionally managed workforce solution with all the benefits of a trained internal team. Our teams are agile, scale fast, and process data with high accuracy on virtually any platform. CloudFactory is on a mission to change how work gets done. We're using technology to make it super easy and affordable for startups, high growth, and enterprise-level companies to automate and outsource routine back-office core data work and training datasets for machine learning. Our professionally managed and trained teams work with high accuracy using virtually any tool. We process millions of tasks a day for innovators including Microsoft, GoSpotCheck, Hummingbird Technologies, Ibotta, and Luminar. We exist to deliver on our mission to create meaningful work for one million talented people in developing nations, so we can earn, learn, and serve our way to become leaders worth following.
As a Global Alliance Manager, you will strategically plan and work with the top Cloud Service Providers AWS, Google, Microsoft along with Facebook & Apple. The Big 5 Global organizations to form relationships and penetrate these organizations. Leveraging CSP sales teams to deliver a joint GTM/ Co-sell strategy to engage with potential clients/partners to accelerate revenue across the Globe for CloudFactory.
We are looking for an individual with a successful track record of growing and managing regional and global partners. In addition to recruiting and enabling Alliances, you will be responsible for driving marketing activities with your partners to increase brand awareness and product adoption.
The right person for this role thrives while wearing multiple hats, is able to think creatively and technically while communicating the business value to stakeholders. This is a “high impact” role where prioritization and putting the team before self are keys to success. You’ll be rewarded with competitive compensation, recognition, personal development opportunities, excellent benefits, and the satisfaction of playing a direct role in creating meaningful work for talented people in developing countries.
Reporting to the VP of Business Development and Partnerships, you will have a unique opportunity to work for a disruptive start-up and lead the development of a new set of ecosystem alliances.
This is a quota carrying position. Remote position, anywhere in the US. (Prefer SF Bay Area or Seattle.)
This position is based on the West Coast with the flexibility to work remotely (work from home).
- Design strategy and execute growth with Alliances that support CloudFactory’s strategic goals.
- Manage partner relationships across their entire lifecycle from onboarding to ongoing success.
- Building relationships across partner sales team to drive CloudFactory’s value prop, GTM activities, and sell-through opportunities
- Managing Alliances and sales engagement to over-achievement of partner sales targets. Working with assigned partners to engage in proactive sales opportunity generation, pipeline management, and deal closure.
- Develop a business plan and overall strategy with each partner. The plan should be based on a deep understanding of the partners’ geographical and vertical focus, their products, strategies, and customers. Drive monthly, quarterly, and annual progress against strategic goals within the plan.
- Drive a 1M+ Annual Quota
- 10+ years of industry experience within partnership/alliances, sales, marketing, business development.
- 5+ years of direct management experience with Cloud Service Providers like AWS, Google & Microsoft
- Experience working with Cloud Service Providers and rolling out Global programs is necessary.
- Examples of exceeding seven figure Quota goals.
- Ability to design and present business plans, track and articulate program progress, design and document program guidelines for distribution throughout the organization (all levels) and for external use.
- Working knowledge and experience with AI technology and Machine learning technologies and cloud environments preferred.
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to assess alternative approaches and risks/rewards
- Demonstrated project management and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills appropriate to the audience (technical, business, internal, etc)
- Excellent presentation skills at C Level (Google Drive and other web-based tools)
- Exceptional attention to detail and aptitude for high levels of accuracy and precision
- Demonstrated high standards of integrity and professionally managing confidential information
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics (MBA is a plus)
- A high EQ (emotional intelligence) and CQ (cultural intelligence)
- International work/life experience and passion preferred
- Ability to travel domestic & Internationally as required. (mostly within the U.S.
Highly Desired Experience
- AI Data Labeling, Prep, or Capture experience is a definite asset
- Computer vision experience - 2D image/video and 3d point clouds (LiDAR, 3d reconstruction, photogrammetry)
- Experience related to Autonomous Vehicles, Drones/Aerial, AR/VR, Robotics
- Competitive Compensation
- Work from Home. We are 100% distributed
- Community service opportunities
- High growth globally scaling company culture
- A mission you can stand by!
- Medical, dental, and vision care
- Life, accident and disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
Join us, and change the world for the better. If you are skilled and humble, with a commitment to lifelong learning, and you’re curious about the world and its people, you could be a good fit at CloudFactory. We welcome the unique contributions you can bring to help us build a diverse, inclusive workplace because we connect, learn, and grow stronger from our differences. We want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. We look forward to hearing from you!
Still unsure? Read ‘5 Reasons You Should Work at CloudFactory’.