ServiceTitan Marketing Pro is a new product that aims to provide a best in class comprehensive and data driven marketing automation for the home services industry.
- A key part of this product is a robust content library to assist the marketers to execute their campaigns.
- You will be creating the content to help the hardworking men and women of the home services industry deliver successful email, direct mail, and online ad campaigns to property owners.
- The Graphic Designer will help deliver a robust content library within our ServiceTitan Marketing Pro Products. You will work with a Copywriter, Product Management, Product Design, Product Marketing Team, and industry subject matter experts on ideation of content across our different campaign types.
- Then you will work with our content manager to build and deliver on a content calendar.
As our Graphic Designer, you will:
- Create social media, email, direct mail, and online ad assets and archive multiple repurposed assets for out of the box content for the ServiceTitan Customers
- Design creative asset templates tailored towards specific events in a customer lifecycle like unsold estimates, recent appointments, expiring memberships and more
- Execute across an increasing number of channels as the product grows
- Strive to resonate with the home services industry and audience, while advocating for creative refinement
- Be ready and willing to pick up any task and run with it
- Develop and maintain a set of design best practices as it relates to the Marketing Pro product
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires independent self-direction, excellent time management ,attention to detail and an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Art/Communications/Design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and Indesign) and familiar with WYSIWYG email editors and other graphics software such as Canva
- Familiar with social media platforms and email
- Basic understanding of audience segmentation and targeted campaigns
- Strong knowledge of digital photography and retouching
- Vector illustration competency
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at once
- Enthusiasm for contributing to the team and learning along the way
- Able to listen and understand feedback, and then implement that feedback into their work. (Able to communicate feedback during creative reviews as well)
- Fluency in the principles and practices of design composition, typographic hierarchy, illustration and production
Perks & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
- Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
- Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
- Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend