We're dynamic, we're skilled, we're hiring!
Who We Are
2Marketing is a global team of demand-generation experts, who collaborate to deliver design, content, and strategy that helps our clients tell their stories to the world. We are completely remote, growing fast, and looking for talented professionals to join our team.
Who You Are
As 2Marketing’s Head of Content, you will take ownership of the development and operations of 2Marketing content production and creative strategies, building a world-class content team to serve our client partners.
The most successful candidate is a highly ambitious, creative, self-motivated and organized individual with successful content development and production background, preferably with a remote-first company.
You Demonstrate clear creative and commercial understanding, with a strong knowledge of each brand and client’s style and personality, the requirements of any brief, commercial sensitivities and by adhering to tight deadlines
As Head of Content, you will work directly with the CEO alongside other team executives, directing the strategy of the content platform, while managing all execution and daily operations.
- You will manage the full integration of content from creation to execution including production, programming & creative scheduling across all digital and social platforms
- Lead the 2Marketing brand and creative strategy for content and programming, for the company and its clients
- Build and manage content production team, including goal setting, staffing, production and performance
- Manage the budget for all 2Marketing projects and execute cost control across all assigned work and tools.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and storytelling skills
- 7-10 years of experience in content and copy production for marketing, publishing or similar
- 3-5 years of experience working on production pipelines alongside developers.
- 3-5 years of experience in editorial management, content management or both
- Experience creating or adapting brand guidelines, developing style guides and building effective narratives.
- 2-4 years in UX writing
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and the ability to apply SEO contextually to content strategies.
- Knowledge of developing and managing funnel marketing strategies effectively.
- 5+ years managing, training and developing content teams including copywriters, bloggers, and content marketers.
- A personality and a portfolio that tells the story of a person who knows and loves marketing, storytelling and creating.
- Experience working in a remote-first environment
- Basic knowledge of HTML preferred
- You love your craft and you know what works
- You write flawless, persuasive words for different platforms and different audiences
- You're not afraid to learn, learn and learn
- You kick ass and have a lot of heart
Still with us? Still interested?
Drop us a line with your rate and your availability and we'll get in touch if we like what you have to say!