Do you want to be a part of a fast growing organization that is utilizing the latest technologies and science to radically change the world of frontline safety and skill building?
About the Job
Worklete is seeking a Head of Sales to take ownership of our sales strategy, process and execution. You will be a foundational member of the leadership team and key contributor to shaping the company strategy from the ground floor.
We’ve successfully won some of the best brands in our target market and are now ready to accelerate customer acquisition. We have far and away the best product in our market and currently have a substantial lead on our closest competitors. We need you to dive in, immediately managing pipeline as we have more leads than coverage today, while continuing to build out the sales process and team. You will be working closely and collaborating across the organization, especially Marketing, as well as take feedback from the market to test, iterate and set messaging. We have learned how to reliably attract, win and deploy our target customer, so we are ready for a sales leader to optimize our playbook so we can run faster and jump higher. You will ultimately set the sales strategy, looking at where the model is now and where it needs to be, so that we can accelerate customer acquisition and maximize revenue growth.
We are looking for a hungry individual, who can take everything they have learned in their career previously and apply it in a fast-paced startup with a blue sky market opportunity that is ripe for the taking.
What you will do
- Set and lead the process and strategy for the sales organization
- Carry a bag for the initial 12 months immersing yourself in our market and mastering the sales motion ie. you will close deals!
- You will recruit, train and manage a sales team
- Sell a SaaS product to mid market as well as enterprise clients
- Manage multi-stakeholder sales cycles from prospecting, qualifying, strategizing to closing and continued upsells and expansion
- Evaluate and refine sales process and playbook
- Work very closely and collaboratively with Marketing to evaluate, evolve and improve messaging and set the overall GTM strategy, including being the direct owner of sales strategy
- Collaborate internally with all other departments, including but not limited to:
- Customer success to promote upsell opportunities
- Product to deliver feedback from the market
- Understand and communicate data analysis that proves a direct ROI for our clients
- 10+ years of Inside Sales experience, preferably selling SaaS products
- A track record of exceeding quota for multiple years, while closing multi-stakeholder mid market to enterprise software deals with initial lands and subsequent upsells
- Helped build teams that put huge emphasis on an integrated sales marketing model, where sales and marketing have shared goals and processes
- Either one stop in your career where you joined a company of <30 employees in a sales leadership role or one successful stop where you were the first AE hired by the founding team
- A data driven mindset with accurate forecasting of sales activity and key pipeline stages/KPIs is paramount; you can analyse and deduce trends in this data to drive strategy decisions
- An ability to identify strategic client pains and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering business value to the client
- Prior experience selling to “Blue Collar Industries”, including Freight/Beverage Distribution, Warehousing, Trucking, Manufacturing, Utilities, and Healthcare Facilities a plus
You can be a great candidate even if you don't fit everything we've described above. You can also have important skills we haven't thought of. If that's you, don't hesitate to apply and tell us about yourself (especially in your cover letter — this is where you can really state your case for “why you”). We are committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking steps to meet that commitment.
- Collaborative work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully remote position
- Weekly team building
- Generous salary and option package
- The opportunity to build a company that can have a huge positive impact on many people’s lives and is “doing well by doing good”!
Worklete is advanced technology for frontline teams that cuts injuries in half and saves companies millions of dollars using predictive analytics and smart skill-building. We supercharge managers' effectiveness and give time back to frontline teams, saving our customers millions of dollars a year in injury-related costs and inefficiencies.
Founded in 2015, Worklete’s customers include Nestlé Waters, Penske Logistics, Hub Group Trucking, Stone Brewing and Sierra Nevada. Worklete is headquartered in San Francisco and is backed by top-tier investors such as Trinity Ventures, Launch Capital, RiverPark Ventures, and Kapor Capital. To learn more, visit worklete.com.