As the first people-focused hire of the Finance, People & Operations team, you will directly work with the team to ensure that the people operations at Statice run smoothly as we grow. We are a small company and have the processes of a small company. Your main responsibility is to set the scene for a sustainable growth, by setting the right processes for anything people-related to ensure a smooth transition to the next stage.
How you can help:
- Manage people operations: on-boarding, payroll, policies, team events, etc.
- Manage the exchanges with external partners and providers (legal, payroll providers, insurances, government administration, etc.)
- Manage the recruiting processes and actively support the hiring efforts (sourcing, screening, interviewing, etc.)
- Support the team growth plans (training, retro, etc.)
- Support the full transition to a remote-first working mode
- Support the team members on a daily-basis (orders, administrative questions, etc.)
The ideal candidate is a hands-on team-player, your work is transversal and you will be constantly interacting with team members from various areas, and while we have some things in place, you will have to find your way around many others.
- Experience in a similar role, ideally in a growing early-stage technology startup
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Familiarity with data privacy and compliance topics is a plus
- Fluency in English. German (written and spoken) is a strong plus.
You will join an international and dedicated 15-person team in a growing startup, with plenty of opportunities for impact and personal growth. We are a diverse team of curious and open-minded people, working from Germany and elsewhere in Europe. We enjoy working together and value respect, honesty, and openness. Our product, privacy research, engineering, and commercial teams work closely together and value the quality of our collaboration. Our employees benefit from:
- Fair and competitive compensation
- Flexible work-schedule
- Self-service learning budget
- Support with relocation & visa application
- 30 days paid holidays
- Work-from-home flexible policy
- Remote-friendly in the EU or work from our beautiful Berlin-Schöneberg HQ
- German language lessons
We are actively hiring despite the pandemic, and we have adapted our processes accordingly. Our team is working in a remote-first fashion since March 2020, and all interviews will be conducted remotely by default. We are also open to part-time applications.
Statice is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, genetics, disability nor age.