GivingData is changing how philanthropy works
Philanthropists want to improve the world. That’s why GivingData is helping foundations improve the way they give.
With GivingData's dashboards, workflows, and collaboration tools, foundations can streamline complex processes and transform their work with their nonprofit partners. The result is better grants management, healthier relationships, and increased impact.
We are seeking an Implementation Manager passionate about helping grantmaking foundations adopt new technology to support their work. This is an opportunity to join a purpose-driven company where you can contribute meaningfully to our client’s success.
The Implementation Manager will work directly with new clients across the entire implementation life-cycle, starting with the transition from our sales team through project planning, pre-, and post-go-live utilization, business analysis, data conversion, and initial support needs.
- Provide technical guidance to the Client Success and Business Development teams for new client onboarding.
- Understand clients’ business objectives and success factors, identify potential issues, and craft recommendations to help clients move through their onboarding efficiently.
- Define and analyze client business requirements; interpret and apply the information within the scope of the project.
- Provide outstanding customer service and resolve client issues throughout the implementation process.
- Assess gaps, perform root-cause analysis, develop logical conclusions, and suggest appropriate workarounds.
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business administration, or related field.
- At least 2+ years of implementation experience, with a strong preference for technology or SaaS companies serving a B2B market; knowledge of, or a demonstrated interest in, the philanthropic sector or social impact space.
- Sense of urgency in solving problems and comfortable with a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- Excellent problem solving skills, including issue tracking, triaging, and crisis management.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and committed to producing high quality, on time results.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills as applied in documentation, client meetings, and team interactions.
Why join GivingData?
- We are a purpose-driven company with a goal to strengthen the work of social impact organizations.
- You will benefit from the flexibility and autonomy of a fully remote work environment, regardless of your time zone.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans and optional Health Savings Account.
- 401k Plan with employer match up to 4%.
GivingData is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We welcome and support people of varying backgrounds, beliefs, and perspectives for the benefit of our company and the philanthropic community we serve. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and seek to hire qualified individuals regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, marital status, socio-economic status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.