At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
Broadridge is Growing. We are seeking a Hands-On Java Web Services Developer to join our team remotely! If you're passionate about technology and are looking to be a part of a growing and dynamic Fin Tech company in New York, we encourage you to read below!
Are you looking for a role you'll succeed in? We are needing an ambitious, detail oriented, and creative employee, with proven experience working with streaming data and concurrency. Do you want to showcase your developer skills and technical expertise? We will enable you to deliver high-quality end-to-end software solutions quickly and optimally in Java (primarily) within the Financial Industry.
- Analyzing existing core services framework and re-implementing the future state as part of the new framework.
- Developing, testing, debugging and implementing code for existing business applications and/or computer systems.
- Experience with object oriented concepts and exposure to Java programming language.
- Demonstrated knowledge of web-based programming environments and frameworks
- Demonstrated knowledge or experience in software implementation lifecycle
- Self-starter, motivated, with strong preference to work in team environment
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent education and experience.
- Software development experience using microservice based applications like Spring-Boot.
- Functional exposure to: Agile, Wealth/Financial Domain, Web Components, Component Based and Test Driven Development.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company's career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to BRcareers@broadridge.com .