Junior Content Creator — Challenge, Inspire and Grow with us at Miss Amara
We are looking for a Junior Content Creator to help us transform the way rugs are sold online! This is a full-time, remote role.
We’re growing here at Miss Amara — fast. We’re reinventing the way that people buy rugs online, innovating how our customers shop through industry-first technology and a best-in-class customer experience. Since launching in 2014, Miss Amara has experienced rapid growth and is now regarded as one of the emerging e-commerce leaders in the APAC. In 2020 Miss Amara was awarded 17th in the fastest growing companies in APAC (Deloitte Fast 50 Australia), and in 2019 was a finalist in the ORIAS (Online Retail Industry Awards). This year, Miss Amara has been shortlisted for the Inside Retail CX of the Year Award.
Our plan: To be the number one global retailer for rugs.
Miss Amara was founded with one mission - to create the best possible experience for people shopping for rugs online. Miss Amara is made up of a team that is (crazy) passionate about what they do, and strive to create a team culture that is vibrant, dynamic and supportive.
We are shaking up the homewares industry with innovative technology that removes the biggest pain points in buying a rug - offering free returns, free styling advice, and industry-first augmented and virtual reality, tools to ensure our customer selects the perfect rug. Our approach is a complete game changer for how customers shop for rugs.
We are building an all-star team to build a scalable business that our customers want to return to, time and time again.
We are looking for a motivated team-member to join our Content Team. You’ll join our experienced Content Manager in shaping a strong brand experience that you can be proud of.
- Be able to construct sophisticated narratives - we're looking for someone who lets their imagination run wild and has a high level of creativity when it comes to copy and the written word
- Have a strong understanding of decor styles, and ability to write about the homewares space with the aim of creating content that inspires and delights
- A strong eye for detail and placement - Finessing visual compositions, colour palettes and creating balance in layout designs
- Create, manage and optimise online copy for our digital channels, product descriptions and email communications
- Manage and create monthly content calendar across social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- Plan, schedule and deliver regular social media advertising campaigns
- Work on creative ideation for Content and Product teams
- Own influencer outreach and relationship management
- Own, plan and execute brand EDM strategy & performance
- Report on Social media performance and insights
The successful candidate
- 1+ years in a similar role, ideally with a pure play ecommerce company
- Excellent copywriting skills, with a strong understanding of branding and tone of voice
- Have an good hands on understanding of all major social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Ability to adjust and adapt to any last-minute changes and assignments with short time framest
Why should you join?
- Part of our growing team — You’ll be a pivotal part of building a high-growth e-commerce business, with opportunity for career progression as Miss Amara expands into new markets. 👊
- Work in unchartered territory — We are disrupting the homewares space using industry-first technology to stand apart from our competitors 💪
- Join a truly global team - with team members joining from countries all over the world, we are a truly diverse workforce with a dynamic, fun and engaging company culture! 🌏
If you’re ready to start 2021 with momentum and are inspired to join the future of e-commerce, we want to hear from you!