Location: San Francisco, CA, US
The Junior Copywriter writes copy for product + promotional campaigns, evergreen content and ad hoc projects as needed with a focus on social, digital and email copy. The ideal candidate is strategic, creative, communicative, detail-oriented and flexible with a desire to develop 360 campaign skills and learn how to message strategically while maintaining our brand voice + style. This role requires the ability to navigate with professionalism under tight deadlines and evolving project directions. The Junior Copywriter is a proactive and adaptable self-starter reporting to the Senior Manager, Copy. They must be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities without jeopardizing quality of execution and build strong relationships with cross-functional business partners to successfully execute company initiatives. They should be a motivated individual with a passion for life-changing skincare.
- Write social, digital and email assets for evergreen content and campaigns
- Support campaign development as needed
- Ensure the brand voice is maintained across all assets
- Partner cross-functionally to represent the Editorial Team
- Present creative to leadership
- 2-4 years copywriting/editorial experience
- Social, digital and email experience required
- Campaign experience a plus
- Knowledge of and interest in beauty, fashion, lifestyle and pop culture trends
- Highly organized
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative partner/team player
- Strategic thinker
- Proactive and solution-oriented
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Creative Writing or related field, and/or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Rodan + Fields was founded in 2000 by Stanford-trained dermatologists Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields with a passion for giving people the best skin of their lives — and the confidence that comes with it. With effective products, a unique business model and a powerful community of Independent Consultants, Rodan + Fields has disrupted the skincare category to become a leading skincare brand in North America. The company has grown its innovative line of products and expanded into Canada, Australia and Japan. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, R+F now employs 500+ people, has more than 300,000 enrolled Independent Consultants and over two million Preferred Customers.
At Rodan + Fields, you will be challenged to make an impact, inspired to do more, and rewarded for your contributions. We are transforming skincare, and we welcome your big ideas to fuel our ambitious growth plans! If you are looking for a life-changing career opportunity, we've got your prescription. You’ll become part of a positive, passionate movement that celebrates greatness and encourages employees to be catalysts for change. We provide a creative, vibrant workplace outfitted with all of the technology, tools and training you'll need to learn, grow and thrive! We create life-changing impact in our communities through our non-profit, Prescription for Change®, the heart of Rodan + Fields. By funding empowerment programs for students, we teach them how to use their skills to make life-changing differences in their lives and the lives of others. Join us and share your talents as we develop innovative solutions for your skin and empower entrepreneurs. In addition to working arm-in-arm with industry leaders, employees at Rodan + Fields enjoy rich benefits plans and perks.