Skello is a fast-growing French company with one goal: to enable professionals to achieve success by making their business a success.
Concretely, we are revolutionizing personnel management for traders and professionals thanks to the development of an innovative and intuitive tool.
In 4 years, we have grown from 4 to more than 100 employees and today support more than 5,500 clients in all sectors.
We work in particular with Big Fernand, Carrefour, Mercure Hôtels, Adidas and Yves Rocher.
Our ambition is to create ever more efficient tools to best support our clients in achieving their objectives.
To do this, we raised € 6M in 2018 from funds that are experts in the field, and we plan to double our workforce within 1 year and become the European leader.
Do you want to join us? Go ahead !
Big bonus: Skello has been testing the remote for some time at the rate of one day a week to continue to strive for success and promote the well-being of its employees!
As Lead Product Manager at Skello, your main mission will be to participate in the evolution, optimization and innovation of the Skello product, and you will be required to work with all the different poles of Skello (Tech , Sales, CSM, Marketing, Ops ..).
Your main missions:
- You will set up user research, collect product feedback, in collaboration with the Sales and CSM team, to ensure that Skello always meets customer needs.
- You will transform your roadmap into a backlog of user stories and plan developments in collaboration with the developers and the designer of your squad (impact team).
- You will animate and prepare your own squad in autonomy in order to ensure the progress of the projects on time.
- You will prepare Sprints, write User Stories and manage the smooth running of sprints on a daily basis in order to maintain the cohesion of the technical team around the product.
- You will be proactive in order to actively participate in Skello's product strategy and the development of the roadmap according to KPIs and product objectives.
- You will measure the impact of new functionalities, analyze their uses, with a view to always optimizing the product.
- You will embody the product vision and the very strong ambition of our tech / product team.
- You will manage the 2 PM Junior and you will be responsible for growing the Product team.
Profile sought - Hard Skills
- You have experience (3-4 years min.) In a role of Product Manager in a start-up / scale-up / or product-oriented company & preferably B2B SaaS
- You are analytical and focus on users. You use the data to drive your product decisions.
- You understand and master analysis and tracking tools such as Amplitude, Segment, Hotjar ... and you use them daily.
- You have already had a managerial role during your previous experiences.
Profile sought - Soft Skills
- You go beyond the missions entrusted to you, you show initiative
- You are organized and rigorous
- You are empathetic, you always seek to understand their real needs.
- A screening call - 15 min
- 1 practical case
- 1 business interview with Ariane, Head of Product
- 1 Culture Fit interview with Agathe, Talent Acquisition Lead
- 1 Vision interview with Quitterie, CEO and co-founder