Rocketbook reusable notebooks have revolutionized the way millions of people use and digitize handwritten notes at work and in the classroom. In the past few years, we’ve become a disruptive force in the office supply industry by delivering a unique blend of digital and physical innovation. We’re just getting started in our mission to revolutionize personal and team productivity.
The Sales Operations team is growing and we are looking for a creative, innovative, and resourceful Logistics Manager. Your mission will be to spearhead the expansion of Rocketbook’s expanded 3PL capabilities, including leading the search and managing the implementation and rollout. You will have a massive impact on the company trajectory as you will implement concepts that will fuel Rocketbook’s next phase of crazy growth.
Who YOU are:
- A person who thrives in a high-stakes environment and loves being part of a high-performance team
- Experienced in 3PL warehouse management, order management, and inventory management, including familiarity with common IT systems and softwares used to manage them
- Experienced with domestic and international transportation requirements
- Familiar with common Retail and etail distribution and fulfillment requirements
- Able to lead a project and quickly adapt to challenging situations
- Excellent at critical thinking, problem solving, and presenting creative solutions
- A self-starter with a knack for deciding what needs to be accomplished, overcoming obstacles and getting things done in an unpredictable, high-growth environment
- Top notch communicator
- Maniacally organized and detail-oriented
- An Excel wizard
Nice to haves: Been through an ERP, WMS, or OMS implementation from the ground up. Bonus points for all three!
What you’ll DO:
- Along with the Directors of Operations and Sales Operations, spearhead the search for and implementation of expanded 3PL capabilities for Rocketbook
- Own and manage the 3PL warehouse relationships, including:
- Establish and maintain SLAs and contracts
- Establish and maintain processes, documentation, and requirements for fulfillment and distribution
- Maintain a regular cadence of quality assurance
- Use internal and warehouse systems to manage stock levels, delivery times, and transport costs
- Analyze fulfillment data to provide best practice recommendations and improvements on transport costs and other operational efficiencies
- Manage the day to day inflow and outflow of wholesale orders and fulfillment, with support from the Order Fulfillment team
- Manage special projects such as eCommerce fulfillment improvements, Kickstarter fulfillment, or seasonal store sets
- Track OTIF rates and work towards full compliance with retail partners
What you WON’T do:
- Wait for creative ideas to be handed to you, or initiative to be requested of you
- Work within the strict boundaries of your job description or department charter
- Be uncourteous to your teammates, not help them succeed, or hold back opportunities to help the business grow
- Remain stagnant as a professional and individual
- Keep your curiosity, opinions, quirks, and terrible jokes to yourself
No need to apply if:
- You aren’t an entrepreneurial self-starter.
- You don’t have ideas and you wait for someone else to execute.
- You can’t strategically plan OR you are highly uncomfortable when the plan changes.
- You aren’t curious and don’t want to grow individually.
- You can’t give and receive LOTS of constructive feedback.
- You aren’t fun to be around.
- You hate geeky sci-fi movies and cheesy space puns. 🚀
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible and unlimited vacation policy
- 401(K) plan with match
- Remote-work friendly
Rocketbook is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.