Client Solutions Business Management Manager
Location: McLean, VI, US
At Freddie Mac, you will do important work to build a better housing finance system and you’ll be part of a team helping to make homeownership and rental housing more accessible and affordable across the nation.
Are you seeking an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced team that interacts with all areas of Freddie Mac’s Single-Family business? Do you love to work with robust teams to deliver utmost customer satisfaction? The Freddie Mac Single Family Client Solutions team is looking for a Business Management Manager to lead our efforts to maintain a customer-centric focus and partnerships within Single Family. This role provides solid experience and SME knowledge development across the business teams, acting as a liaison between business and our client-facing teams.
- We ensure that the voice of the client is coordinated into the planning, development, and rollout of our technology offerings.
- We assist in the Client Experience enablement and market rollout.
- We collaborate with the Customer Experience team to effectively support our Sales teams on our technology rollouts and other related initiatives.
- Lead sales enablement activities and integrate the technology sale into the broader customer experience and relationship management strategy.
- Lead presentations and demonstrations of technology offerings in Sales meetings and other internal business forums.
- Work on sophisticated issues where analyses of situations require understanding of diverse factors, including knowledge of Freddie Mac technology offerings, customer loan origination processes and current business trends in the mortgage market.
- Work closely with Marketing and Communications to prepare communication plans, draft talking points and define outreach efforts.
- Assist with the management of all aspects of the project lifecycle and works with partners for reporting to management.
- Assist in Business process creation and re-engineering
- 7+ years of related work experience, with Loan Origination and Loan Advisor experience
- Salesforce experience
- Proven ability to learn new business concepts and react quickly
- Versatile and focused team player that is comfortable under pressure and thrives in an environment with changing priorities
- Strong quantitative, analytic, and project management skills
- Must have the ability to produce deliverable's with minimal direction
- Ability to navigate a highly matrixed organization effectively
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision, both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
Keys to Success in this Role:
- Proven success in people management as well as maintaining and enhancing relationships with business partners
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skillsExperience working on change management projects, especially projects
- involving changes to business applications
- Ability to function in a team environment
Current Freddie Mac employees please apply through the internal career site.
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with differing abilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC.