As a Specialty Manufacturer Services Account Manager, you will serve as the key liaison in Account Management for pharma manufacturers within the CVS Specialty Business Unit. This is an excellent opportunity to interface with Executive Leadership both internally and externally. As a seasoned healthcare professional, you will use your years of expertise to grow our business through retention and client satisfaction to ensure we continue to gain access to limited distribution drugs (LDD). You will accomplish this through:
- Leading the account team including Trade, Clinical, and Specialty Operations as the quarterback, and having full ownership for client satisfaction and service delivery.
- Ensuring adherence to all contractual requirements between CVS Health and the pharma manufacturer. - Developing and delivering strategic quarterly and annual reporting to clients on their drug trends and overall performance through Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs).
- Ability to independently formulate responses and triaging issues with collaboration from internal partners, including Trade, Clinical, and Specialty Operations - Ensuring retention of pharma manufacturers and access to drugs by building relationships with key client stakeholders and asking effective probing questions that lead to innovation benefiting both the pharma manufacturer and CVS Health.
Your success as an Account Manager will be driven by your ability to proactively and strategically manage the account, and achieve above average client satisfaction scores. You will function as a leader for the account team and your ability to influence others to deliver results for your client will also be a key factor in your success. Your understanding of Specialty and the pharma manufacturer environment, as well as keeping up to date on market trends will enable you to position CVS Health effectively to client decision makers. The contributions you will make as an Account Manager will position CVS Health for long term growth in the competitive Specialty marketplace.
You must have the ability to travel up to 15% of the time. Travel may require, but is not limited to flights, overnight stays, and local travel deemed necessary by the Company.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- At least 3-5 years of Account Management / Account Executive or equivalent client-facing experience
- At least 5 years of overall relevant work experience
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing 4-6 large accounts.
- Experience managing accounts in a PBM, Specialty, or pharma manufacturing organization
Excellent organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Proven ability to strategically lead, proactively track and manage issues, ensuring the right teams are engaged
- Ability to facilitate and conduct comprehensive and timely issue resolution and in-depth root cause analysis, where needed
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills with the ability to work and lead in a team environment
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced and changing work environment with attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines with a variety of responsibilities
- Ability to creatively solve problems when dealing with a multitude of variables where standard resolution does not exist
- Demonstrate effective presentation skills with the ability to lead group presentations regarding CVS Specialty strategic and operational performance metrics to clients on a monthly, quarterly and/or on an as-needed basis to promote client satisfaction, client retention and upsell opportunities
- Self-motivated and needs limited direction once on-boarded
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.