Wonolo (Work Now Locally) is disrupting the $140BN temporary staffing industry. Founded in 2014, Wonolo's mission is to help people find consistent work. Through our two-sided tech marketplace, we connect hundreds of businesses in need of front-line workers with over 1 million underemployed workers in local markets across the United States, within minutes. Wonolo empowers the in-demand workforce by democratizing access to flexible work, opportunities to learn new skills, a living wage, and comprehensive portable benefits and perks.
As a marketplace, Wonolo has two sides – demand, which acquires and grows companies needing workers (“Requestors”), and supply, which acquires and grows workers needing jobs (“Wonoloers”).
We are looking for a Lifecycle Campaign Manager that is customer obsessed and data-driven to help identify and drive our B2C communication strategy. The Manager, B2C Lifecycle Marketing will be an integral part of building the B2C marketing strategy from the ground up, helping us audit, plan and execute a full lifecycle marketing strategy to engage and retain workers in our community.
This is a fantastic opportunity to own a portion of lifecycle strategy and join a fast-growing marketing team that prides itself on thinking proactively and executing quickly. This person must be eager to roll up their sleeves to dive into complex processes, feel comfortable working in execution mode, and ideate campaigns that integrate into the holistic lifecycle marketing strategy.
Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, Lifecycle Marketing, you'll work closely with our Wonoloer Acquisition, Product, Marketplace and Supply teams on cross-functional projects. If you’re interested in being a part of a collaborative team, are passionate about helping people find work wherever, whenever and are looking for the next step in your career - join us today!
We welcome qualified candidates located anywhere in the United States and Canada #LI-Remote.
What you'll do:
- Design and execute a multi-channel marketing strategy to engage and retain our worker community (Wonoloers)
- Implement campaigns in a marketing automation system to help capture, track and engage our Wonoloer community across the entire lifecycle
- Help create a new funnel to identify strategic lifecycle events throughout a Wonoloers journey
- Audit existing campaigns running across multiple channels (e.g. emails, SMS, in-app, push notifications etc.) to create a streamlined approach to future B2C communications
- Work with cross-functional teams to amplify our worker community incentives (WonoloU, WonoloUp, Perks & Benefits)
- Partner with B2C Marketing Operations to establish standardized processes for campaign management, data, tracking and reporting
- Ensure all campaign messaging is consistent with the overall Wonolo brand to accurately portray our unique value propositions to the Wonoloer community
Who you are:
- 6-8 years experience with strategizing and executing full-lifecycle, multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience running B2C marketing campaigns focused on education and retention of users
- Experience leveraging marketing automation tools to launch and track marketing programs (e.g. Iterable)
- Believes in prioritizing targeted yet scalable campaigns over the traditional “spray and pray” communications model
- Obsessed with a customer-first strategy and understanding their needs to drive engaging marketing campaigns
- Ability to centralize and prioritize communication requests from multiple stakeholders; strong organizational skills are a must!
- Experience working cross-functionally to audit an existing process while leveraging the findings to design a new strategy and approach
- Excellent communication and exceptional writing and storytelling skills - expert at simple yet effective messaging
If you have read up to this point, we hope you are excited about this opportunity to work at Wonolo! Even if your experience does not check every bullet point, we still highly encourage you to apply. The best hires do not always check off every box of a job description.
Nice to haves:
- B2C Marketing experience at a strategic level
- Familiarity with SMS and in-app marketing tactics
- Experience working with Product Marketing and/or Technology teams
- Experience with people management
- Familiarity with Iterable
Benefits and perks:
- Meaningful equity and company bonus
- We pay 100% of the medical/dental/vision insurance premiums for you and 80% for your dependents
- 401(k) plan and parental leave plan
- Cell phone reimbursement, company laptop
- Life and disability insurance
- Open vacation policy, flexible schedule, and the option to work from anywhere in the United States and Canada (no more commutes!)
- Team outings, happy hours, company off-sites, and more!
Wonolo is a two-sided job marketplace that serves over 1 million front-line workers, providing them access to flexible and consistent job opportunities across the United States within minutes, at companies such as Peloton, Coca-Cola, Neiman Marcus, Papa John's, and thousands more.
We are a remote-first company with 160+ full-time employees, and quickly scaling our team within the United States and Canada. We are well funded and backed by leading investors including Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital, and Leeds Illuminate, among others.
Learn more about us:
Wonolo is a Great Place to Work Certified company for delivering a consistently high-trust experience for all employees. We value representation and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees.
#24 in Glassdoor's Best Places to Work 2021 (Small and Medium)
#12 in Fortune's Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021 (Small and Medium)
Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces 2020 (Medium to Large)
Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion, Equity, and Belonging:
Wonolo welcomes you as you and celebrates our collective diversity. We work to serve the underserved, and we are built on the strength of our entire community. We are especially interested in candidates who represent different cultures, perspectives, and backgrounds as these empower our team to come together to make the best decisions and biggest impact.
Wonolo is an equal opportunity employer. We make the best effort to ensure all people feel supported, empowered, and connected at work. A big part of this effort is through our support for members and allies of Employee Resource Groups such as Whammies of Color and Allies At Wonolo (WoCAW), Women of Wonolo (WoW), Parents of Wonolo (PoW), and People Out at Wonolo and Allies (POWA). Individuals seeking to work at or with Wonolo are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Wonolo Privacy Statement:
By providing your personal information and/or submitting your application, you agree that Wonolo may use your personal information for the purposes of carrying out its recruitment and hiring process, which may include, but no limited to, reviewing your qualifications, verifying your information, communicating with you about the recruitment process, and retaining your personal data as otherwise needed for recruitment-related activities.
Information you provide Wonolo as part of the recruitment process is accessible only to those Wonolo employees and other third-party service providers involved with Wonolo's recruitment, interview, and onboarding process. Wonolo does not disclose your personal information to any third party in a manner that would be considered a sale under applicable laws. By providing your personal information as an applicant for this position or any other position at Wonolo, you agree that your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to Wonolo's third-party providers. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided Wonolo with your personal data.